• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Taking 1 or 2 commissions for Bush starts/flowers

Aight. You're accepted. Love your character. So, 200 caranations, the white azelas, and a custom pink Rocco set then? ;v;

Ahhh yay, thank you so much!! *o* I'll have the pink rococo set ready tomorrow if that's okay? ^^; I can give you the white azaleas and the 200 carnations now in the meantime if you'd like! The white azaleas are in my main town and the flowers are in my second town. :3

Ahhh yay, thank you so much!! *o* I'll have the pink rococo set ready tomorrow if that's okay? ^^; I can give you the white azaleas and the 200 carnations now in the meantime if you'd like! The white azaleas are in my main town and the flowers are in my second town. :3

Sounds great!

Gates are open, town is Palacio. I'll have the flowers close to the train station. ^^

Omg sorry I had to get a picture first. I'm using a storage character

Aw no worries! I'm still moving flowers. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates to BWAgency are open :D

woo sorry about that
I felled asleep orz
I'll vm you when I'm available today

Oh do you still want the 3 sets or which ever one you need..., from me and ~100-200 pink flowers? My OC is this one https://toyhou.se/472052.yume pink flowers are a mix, I have roses, carnations, lilies, and cosmos

Last edited:
Back