• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Taking 1 or 2 commissions for Bush starts/flowers

Finnian

100% Bad luck always.
Bells
Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hey dudes. I'm playing animal crossing again and really need pink and white bush starts, pink flowers, blue roses, and some furniture.

I want the princess set, sweets set, Rococo, and idk pink frilly stuff. Very important things!!!

Anyway, I'm offering stuff like this. Your oc must be beautiful because I will probably sell it as a print at conventions because I gotta make money sigh I hate being a adult. I'll send one out to you to so you don't have to be like??

http://pariahi.deviantart.com/art/Sailor-Moon-606626128

But I need like a lot ot stuff because pictures like that take me 12+ hours and I usually charge like $80 a pop. BUT I REALLY WANT ANIMAL CROSSING STUFF UGH!!!

;V; THANK YOU!

Like 100 pink and white bush starts sigh. My town is so ugly rn.
And a princess set because my wall is literally custom made dick pics rn.

Oh!!! Hold on brb! I have to switch devices and be sneaky bc I'm supposed to be working shhhhh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh we are going to a corn maze. Please keep posting offers and I'll be back!

And actually like 50 pink and 50 white

Ooooooo .... this would be sooo sweet!
I can give you a Rococco Set, and 36 Pink roses ... would you do my Mayor Penelope for that?

2gy6ow1.gif

kb4zus.jpg

345n9zl.jpg

rAKNoEn.gif

do you also need tree/cedar saplings
I have way to many in more storage

also for the starts, what type of starts
azela/hyrdragena

I have quite a bit of hybrids in my cycle town. I MIGHT have a couple bush starts but I'm not sure. :/
Also your art is really really nice so Id be willing to give up my princess set as well if you'd like more XD
Yea. Also if you need a certain kinda flower I could farm some for you

If you're interested check out one of these characters and let me know if youd be interesting in choosing to draw one of them for this stuff!
https://toyhou.se/Skweekerz/characters/folder:97876/order:name/1

Hey guys! Finally back.
I have this knarly spider bite on my leg And it hurrts.
So, gamzee is a go. I need to look over other people's ocs first before I decide the second person!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg sure! Omg I did that like 2 or 3 years ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd post a picture of the bite if my leg weren't so hairy. I havent shaved since June. Oh god.

Hey guys! Finally back.
I have this knarly spider bite on my leg And it hurrts.
So, gamzee is a go. I need to look over other people's ocs first before I decide the second person!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd post a picture of the bite if my leg weren't so hairy. I havent shaved since June. Oh god.

do let me know when you're available to pick up orz

Ahhh your art's so lovely *o*

I can offer a custom pink rococo set (I'd just have to customize them but it doesn't take too long for me), sweets set with extras, & 50+ combo of pink, red, & white carnations (not sure how many I have atm but I know it's def at least 50 altogether; I can grow more). I have bush starts and other stuff in my shop here which I can add in as well.

My character's right here. ;v;

Thank you for considering! ♥

EDIT: Okay, just counted up my carnations. I have about 200 of a combination of red, white, and pink carnations.

Last edited:
Aight. You're accepted. Love your character. So, 200 caranations, the white azelas, and a custom pink Rocco set then? ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

@gamzee Im avaible now, if you are!! My town is littered with crap rn, so I'll pick them up.

Last edited:
Back