• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tailors selling the 1M bell gold crown (and Flora cooking pear jelly)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting

Aeryn642

Bells
Switch
4280-4450-5929
Feedback
100% (58) +
My tailors is selling the rare 1 million bell gold crown and Flora is giving out pear jelly DIYs, if anyone wants to come over to buy it then I can open my gates :)

Hi there! I would love to visit Flora 😍
Do you need any crops or anything?

i’d also love to visit for the recipe!! 💙 is there anything you need?

Would like to get the recipe if possible. Please.
Sure! Code above
Post automatically merged:

Hi there! I would love to visit Flora 😍
Do you need any crops or anything?
I actually don't have any crops at all yet, so if you happen to have anything you don't want that would be nice x If not, doesn't matter xD

i’d also love to visit for the recipe!! 💙 is there anything you need?
Great! Have added code above. Nothing I especially need but thank you

Flora is in the top right corner of my island, feel free to make your way there if I'm not at the airport, cause I might just put my switch down while people come xD

Last edited:
heyy i just started a new island and would love to come over if that’s alright! sorry i don’t have much to offer in the way of materials and stuff :(

I'll come over too of it's okay. I can get you some crops as well.

heyy i just started a new island and would love to come over if that’s alright! sorry i don’t have much to offer in the way of materials and stuff :(
Haha it's okay! I'm not expecting anyone to give me anything xD

hi ! is flora still making the pear jelly? (apologies heh-)

Back