• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop |!¤!| σz's яσsε gαя∂εη [OPEN] |!¤!|

Hi, may I order 15 purple roses. The total is 42,000 bells I think?

Would you be able to do
30 Pink roses and 30 purple roses? Or is that too much?

Last edited:
do you happen to be able to make purple tulips? if so, i would love about 10 of those. how much would that come out to be?

Sorry if I didn't make this clear but I only take 3 orders at I time, I've changed that number to 5 BUT unless there is a spot open please do not make requests. You will all be notified when I'm ready to put your name on the board, however I do not know how long it'll take to do that.

I've seen how many orders you have, so I know you probably aren't going to get to this for a while. I'd like to order 5 black roses, 5 blue roses, 5 orange roses, and 10 pink roses. I think that comes to around 86,000 bells right? I might be wrong though. Take your time with my orders. Thanks!

Oh sorry, I just saw your last post.

Last edited:
your order is complete, i'm not sure which is the best method of reaching you so tried multiple ones
@TheSauce

Last edited:
Since you finished an order I will order now. I will stick with my order before, which is 5 black roses, 5 blue roses, 5 orange roses, and 10 pink roses. I think that comes to around 86,000 bells right? I might be wrong though. Take your time with my orders. Thanks!

Since you finished an order I will order now. I will stick with my order before, which is 5 black roses, 5 blue roses, 5 orange roses, and 10 pink roses. I think that comes to around 86,000 bells right? I might be wrong though. Take your time with my orders. Thanks!

sorry, i't alot more then that since the updated price

are you available to make an order for 5 orange cosmoes, 10 black lilies, 10 black tulips, 5 purple tulips, 5 blue roses and 10 blue violets?

Back