• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop |!¤!| σz's яσsε gαя∂εη [OPEN] |!¤!|

Hi, may I order 15 purple roses. The total is 42,000 bells I think?

Would you be able to do
30 Pink roses and 30 purple roses? Or is that too much?

Last edited:
do you happen to be able to make purple tulips? if so, i would love about 10 of those. how much would that come out to be?

Sorry if I didn't make this clear but I only take 3 orders at I time, I've changed that number to 5 BUT unless there is a spot open please do not make requests. You will all be notified when I'm ready to put your name on the board, however I do not know how long it'll take to do that.

I've seen how many orders you have, so I know you probably aren't going to get to this for a while. I'd like to order 5 black roses, 5 blue roses, 5 orange roses, and 10 pink roses. I think that comes to around 86,000 bells right? I might be wrong though. Take your time with my orders. Thanks!

Oh sorry, I just saw your last post.

Last edited:
your order is complete, i'm not sure which is the best method of reaching you so tried multiple ones
@TheSauce

Last edited:
Since you finished an order I will order now. I will stick with my order before, which is 5 black roses, 5 blue roses, 5 orange roses, and 10 pink roses. I think that comes to around 86,000 bells right? I might be wrong though. Take your time with my orders. Thanks!

Since you finished an order I will order now. I will stick with my order before, which is 5 black roses, 5 blue roses, 5 orange roses, and 10 pink roses. I think that comes to around 86,000 bells right? I might be wrong though. Take your time with my orders. Thanks!

sorry, i't alot more then that since the updated price

are you available to make an order for 5 orange cosmoes, 10 black lilies, 10 black tulips, 5 purple tulips, 5 blue roses and 10 blue violets?

Back