• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Super street pass sales!

Aizu

Bells
Easter Egg
Pokéball
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
ぶ
う
ど
つ
の
Feedback
100% (50) +
Everything is 50k!
Bubble wand x10
Lemon double scoop x3
Mint double scoop
Orange pinwheel
Red pinwheel x2
Tweeter x4

FC is: 5086-0970-6453

Last edited:
Yes! I like purple,pink and blue flowers(*^_^*) I'm also looking for a rice cooker or most food-related items

Last edited:
Awesome ^o^ I have loads of purple roses. Could I get 1 orange pinwheel, Choco soft serve, matcha soft serve, strawberry ice cream please please? :3 How many roses do you want?

Last edited:
Actually, I'll just pay 100k for a tweeter and vanilla ice cream. I can let you catalog the rice cooker though. It's reordable

Last edited:
I have loads of food related items also. I can let you catalog all of it if you want ^^

Umm...would 7 be okay? That would be awesome too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amanda, What are you looking for? (*^_^*)

Last edited:
Okay! By the way, who's town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll just be a minute with Hazel ^_^

Most my food items needs ordering, and you're already getting the rice cooker so it cataloging the food items I have ok? Also, is my town ok? It's a bit messy though but im my trying to get my visitor count xD

Okay, then I'll re-open my gates in a minute, Amanda

Last edited:
Ah, give me a few .~. Connection is being dumb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the list updated after Hazel's order or is the chocolocate soft serve, strawberry and vanilla ice cream no longer available?

Thank you for reminding me, I'll take those off (*^_^*) but the vanilla is available

Last edited:
Aw :c only thing left for me is a tweeter. My connection is being lame and uncooperative right now so I'll try again a bit later.

I've reserved the vanilla ice cream for you, that's the only reason I took it off^_^

Back