• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Selling some items in NL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can I have 3 good luck rolls, 1 rainbow screen, 1 aurora screen and 1 silver axe please? I’m new here so I can only pay in bells. My timezone is GMT. :)

I can only give in-game Bells but if possible can I have two aurora screens and the pink and red wetsuits? Any time during the weekend will work; my time zone is GMT.
Which gmt are you on? I’m on GMT-5
Post automatically merged:

Wh
Hi, can I have 3 good luck rolls, 1 rainbow screen, 1 aurora screen and 1 silver axe please? I’m new here so I can only pay in bells. My timezone is GMT. :)
of course which GMT are you on? I’m on GMT-5

I can only give in-game Bells but if possible can I have two aurora screens and the pink and red wetsuits? Any time during the weekend will work; my time zone is GMT.
I can meet Saturday at 10 am (gmt-5)

I can meet Saturday at 10:30 am (gmt-5)

Last edited:
That would be 3 PM for me which is fine. My FC should be in my about section.
Okay thank you :)

Understandable. Perhaps the weekend is better?
The weekend would be great. If you can I can actually meet now if it’s easier

I can meet today if you want or if Saturday is easier that’s fine too

Last edited:
Around this time is good for me on any day (6pm) My fc is: 3798 - 3017 - 5366. Also, what price will it be for all?

Does 15k bells sound okay to you?

Around this time is good for me on any day (6pm) My fc is: 3798 - 3017 - 5366. Also, what price will it be for all?
I can meet Sunday at 6 pm.

Hello! I'm interested in these items (one of each if you still have them):

Hospital tv
Clothesline pole
Science table
Rainbow screen
Aurora screen
Strawberry, vanilla, mint, lemon ice cream
Slice of cake
Good luck roll

Hospital tv
Clothesline pole
Science table
Rainbow screen
Aurora screen
Slice of cake
Good luck roll
I don’t have Aurora Screen or Rainbow Screen but I can order them for you :). I do have everything else though. I can meet Sunday at 10 am (GMT -5)

Can I get the followings pictures for the 8 TBT option? ; v ;
Marshal
Étoile
Lolly
Lucky

That would be about 6AM my time so I’m not too sure if I’d be up but I can deffo try!
What about 2 pm my time?

That would be about 6AM my time so I’m not too sure if I’d be up but I can deffo try!
I also have a picture of Jack, Isabelle, Lottie and Leila (NPCs) if you would like any of those. They’ll be the same price as the others

I need your friend code :)

Its not letting me view your profile

Never mind i got it. My thing was just acting up

I’m opening my gate now. Town name is Miola character name is miyas

Last edited:

Hospital tv
Clothesline pole
Science table
Rainbow screen
Aurora screen
Slice of cake
Good luck roll
I have all the items. I can get them to you tomorrow :) how does 10:30 am (GMT-5) tomorrow for you to pick them up?

I have all the items. I can get them to you tomorrow :) how does 10:30 am (GMT-5) tomorrow for you to pick them up?
Does it matter what slice of cake i give you? I have a wedding cake slice and a chocolate cake!

Those of you I was going to meet tomorrow (sunday) I cannot meet until monday. Work asked me to come in tomorrow and I’m working all day. I can meet on monday at the same times. Just pm me if the times don’t work for you on Monday and we’ll reschedule

What about 2 pm my time?

I also have a picture of Jack, Isabelle, Lottie and Leila (NPCs) if you would like any of those. They’ll be the same price as the others

That might be a bit more reasonable for me! I’d take Jack and Isabelle off your hands in that case! <3 We can def work something out on Monday! Just quote me or message me when you’re ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back