Selling Selling some items in NL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm interested in these items and can pay with in game bells if that's alright with you. :)

Orange wetsuit
x1 Vanilla ice cream
x1 Strawberry ice cream
x1 Bubble Wand
x1 Tweeter

For the Bubble Wand and the Tweeter would 5k each be ok?

Hello! I'm interested in these items and can pay with in game bells if that's alright with you. :)

Orange wetsuit
x1 Vanilla ice cream
x1 Strawberry ice cream
x1 Bubble Wand
x1 Tweeter

That’s perfectly fine by me!
Post automatically merged:

Orange wetsuit
x1 Vanilla ice cream
x1 Strawberry ice cream
x1 Bubble Wand
x1 Tweeter

I can meet sometime tomorrow!

Everyone please send me a pm as to what time you can meet tomorrow (Tuesday) and if possible a time for Wednesday. I might have to look at apartments tomorrow (getting ready to move out) and I’ll probably be busy but I’ll do my best to make time for you all. Mornings are easier for me but I can do early afternoon as well

I have all the items. I can get them to you tomorrow :) how does 10:30 am (GMT-5) tomorrow for you to pick them up?
Post automatically merged:

Does it matter what slice of cake i give you? I have a wedding cake slice and a chocolate cake!

Hi, omg I'm so sorry I missed your message!! T_T It's still Monday for me, not sure what timezone you're in, I'll be available until like 3 AM (it's currently 9 pm) if you still want to do the exchange, if you're unavailable I can meet tomorrow or another day! Just let me know, I'll stay on the forum homepage so I don't miss your message again ahhh

Hi, omg I'm so sorry I missed your message!! T_T It's still Monday for me, not sure what timezone you're in, I'll be available until like 3 AM (it's currently 9 pm) if you still want to do the exchange, if you're unavailable I can meet tomorrow or another day! Just let me know, I'll stay on the forum homepage so I don't miss your message again ahhh
It’s 10 am for me right now! I’m actually getting ready to leave to look at apartments. My timezone is gmt-5 let me know what time, after 2 pm my time, works for you. Or if you want i can meet tomorrow morning (my time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back