• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🎉 Unorderables Sale! (Everything 4tbt or less!) 🎉 Or accepting FISH BAIT stacks

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Added mom's clothing items and a couple villager photos to the unsorted list! I think Coco's photo would make a great spooky decoration!

Hi! Can I order the Wild painting right half, the Dala horse, a Mom's candle set and the New Year's noodles? Total comes to 15tbt :)

Hi! Can I order the Wild painting right half, the Dala horse, a Mom's candle set and the New Year's noodles? Total comes to 15tbt :)
Sounds good! I'm around for the next 2 hours, before I have to run some errands, and then I'll be back for another short period of time. Tomorrow I'm available all day.

hi, id love to buy
1) coco's photo
2) 4x black street lamp
3) 2x lily of the valley plant

hi, id love to buy
1) coco's photo
2) 4x black street lamp
3) 2x lily of the valley plant
Hello, I'm awake now! These items are 3 tbt each, totaling to 21 tbt. If you don't mind sending a dodo code when you are available, I'll be happy to deliver. Thank you! 😊
Post automatically merged:

Updated with an influx of spooky DIYs and loot (like the lollipops, which make great food decoration)!

Last edited:
hello!

i'd like to order:
  • food/drink - turkey day casserole, yule log
  • wallpapers - aurora, autumn, butterflies, exquisite, heavy curtain, stormy night
  • flooring - lobby, turkey day
  • unsorted - grape harvest basket, hinaningyo, newsprint helmet

hello!

i'd like to order:
  • food/drink - turkey day casserole, yule log
  • wallpapers - aurora, autumn, butterflies, exquisite, heavy curtain, stormy night
  • flooring - lobby, turkey day
  • unsorted - grape harvest basket, hinaningyo, newsprint helmet
I have everything except the Aurora Wall; for the other 12 items x 3 tbt = 36 tbt. Would you like delivery or pickup?

Ok, I've sorted out the wallpaper and flooring list so it should be accurate now!

Hey! Could I do the spooky flooring, spooky rug, and spooky wall? I believe that's 9 TBT total!

Added wedding items and merged into the Valentine items category. 3 tbt each!

BUMP
I realize the NMT variants are customizeable, yes/
Added magic-circle flooring and circus wall to the list, etc.

BUMP!
Art and statues are now down to 3 tbt each.
NMT variants are for those of you who would rather spend TBT than Nook Miles.

Not sure if there's a demand, but I have a bunch of Redd's lottery items! Guess I'll build that section just in case...

Back