• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🎉 Unorderables Sale! (Everything 4tbt or less!) 🎉 Or accepting FISH BAIT stacks

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
BONK! Gotta make some tbt or end up borrowing 900 from a friend X_X
If you're hoarding nook miles and would rather not spend them on those variants before Reese & Cyrus can custom them next Friday, here you go!

Last edited:
Can I purchase...

5 Lily of the Valley plants (15 TBT total), all 3 of your Boba drinks (9 TBT), Turkey Day Casserole (3 TBT), and your Golden Fishing Rod DIY (2 TBT)? For a total of 29 TBT? c:

Can I purchase...

5 Lily of the Valley plants (15 TBT total), all 3 of your Boba drinks (9 TBT), Turkey Day Casserole (3 TBT), and your Golden Fishing Rod DIY (2 TBT)? For a total of 29 TBT? c:
Send me a DODO (so I can deliver the plants); I'll gather everything now!

oooohh hi, could i please buy all 3 forsythias and 2 of the mom plushies? total 15 TBT i think
Let me double check real quick that my sister didn't grab the forsythia trees, just a sec. Where would you like to trade once I've confirmed?

Let me double check real quick that my sister didn't grab the forsythia trees, just a sec. Where would you like to trade once I've confirmed?
no worries, even if you don't have them i'd still like to buy the plushies 😊 if you're available now i can open my gate up and dm you a dodo code real quick

no worries, even if you don't have them i'd still like to buy the plushies 😊 if you're available now i can open my gate up and dm you a dodo code real quick
I have all 5 items! 15 tbt and dodo code, please! 😁 tyty

Can I get the cornucopia, shamrock soda, and turkey day casserole? 🙂 I'm not home at the moment but will be available in an hour or so if that's fine!

Can I get the cornucopia, shamrock soda, and turkey day casserole? 🙂 I'm not home at the moment but will be available in an hour or so if that's fine!
Sure thing! That'll be 9 tbt; DM me a DODO code whenever you get home-- I'm around for another 8 hours at least. ^_^

Back