Super Mario Maker Course Sharing & Feedback Thread

Has anyone else made any stages recently? It's pretty difficult to find fun stages sice all of the popular ones are overrun with the "Don't move!" courses. And the 100-mario challenge almost never has anything good. :/

I have 21 in total online lmao, you should look for one of my earlier posts because i have a code on here. And 1 of them is an auto level but i don't like them actually so it will also be the last one i upload.

Last edited:
I have 21 in total online lmao, you should look for one of my earlier posts because i have a code on here. And 1 of them is an auto level but it don't like them actually so it will also be the last one i upload.

I've already played all of your levels.
And you still haven't tried any of mine yet...

I've already played all of your levels.
And you still haven't tried any of mine yet...

Wait you did? What is your ign name then? And sorry for that i keep forgetting it :( Can not try then now by the way since i am not home.

Last edited:
Hoo boy, this stage might took the longest amount of time to create. Here, it's a Mario stage that is very focused on exploration, until you found a way to get up on that seemingly unreachable platform. And there's some sequence breaking goodness to be found, too! I got a bit too impatient to upload that stage, so there might be some flaws here and there, but this should be an enjoyable romp for seasoned platformer fans and a good way to learn about some of the Super Mario Maker intricacies.

MarioVania - Jumpman's Ascension

WVW69ibdVOscMi2V5T

5A63-0000-0074-1D29

KA Zachary, but there's a star where the space is.

OHHH yeah i have seen you, i was like who tf is playing all my levels... whoopsie. But i believe that you havent played all of them tho. I upload new levels almostnevery day. Sometimes i even upload 2 :p. But i can check yours out then very easily since i just can check who has played my levels and go to their profile :)

gonna go through as many courses (that i havent played yet) that have been posted in this thread as i can right now - will edit some feedback into this post as I go :)

TheBigJC7777777 - I envy your really good grasp on difficulty, something I always struggle with. Hardship on Airship I thought was a fantastic stage, but then I played Eggman's Airship of Doom, and I think it is your best level. Great work

Matt - My favourite level of yours is probably Crazy Maze, the feeling of exploration it creates is really fun.

Boccages - Courses are obviously well made, but they are really hard, I actually couldn't complete either of them. Maybe a bit of guidance would have been helpful.

Last edited:
gonna go through as many courses (that i havent played yet) that have been posted in this thread as i can right now - will edit some feedback into this post as I go :)

Okay i will be looking forward to your replies!

Apparently my first course is my hardest. 1/249 attempts have cleared it and I could've done way more to it (I dislike cheap deaths like enemies randomly falling from the sky and invis blocks though).

The Prime Path (3310-0000-0068-09C3)

I guess most of my levels are medium to hard based off clear rate.

Jumpman! (010E-0000-007A-75D7)

I just made this on my brothers game (I don't have one of my own). Feel free to try it out. It shouldn't be too hard.

There's a little bit of precision jumping so if you don't like that stuff you might wanna stay away.

Last edited:
Boccages - Courses are obviously well made, but they are really hard, I actually couldn't complete either of them. Maybe a bit of guidance would have been helpful.
The Animal Crossing one has a YouTube video with the solution since it's a puzzler. The second one is one of the hardest course I have ever made or played but it's quite straightforward ;)

I am writing a blog post on the best 12 courses I have come accross. And I have 4 left to be included. I wanted to include some from you guys, which I've found to be quite clever desiners. For example, I want to include Trials n Tribulation 1 (from Justin) and Kirby's Dreamland : The Halberd (from Murray). I'd also like to put in there the level made by Murray, Boo's Guidance (the one with stuff on the boo's backs), which, to me, is extra hard.

My question is the following. Have you guys done a walthrough or let's play video of your level ? If not, could you make one (do you have the tools or the time) ? At the very least, do you guys have a big enough screen capture of these levels that I could include in my blog post ?

As far as the BigJC777777's levels go, I would need to go back and replay some of those because I cannot really remember which one I liked best.

Last edited:
I am writing a blog post on the best 12 courses I have come accross. And I have 4 left to be included. I wanted to include some from you guys, which I've found to be quite clever desiners. For example, I want to include Trials n Tribulation 1 (from Justin) and Kirby's Dreamland : The Halberd (from Murray). I'd also like to put in there the level made by Murray, Boo's Guidance (the one with stuff on the boo's backs), which, to me, is extra hard.

My question is the following. Have you guys done a walthrough or let's play video of your level ? If not, could you make one (do you have the tools or the time) ? At the very least, do you guys have a big enough screen capture of these levels that I could include in my blog post ?

As far as the BigJC777777's levels go, I would need to go back and replay some of those because I cannot really remember which one I liked best.

You didnt really play any of my levels did you? I am putting lots of effort in it but no one ever plays them :(

You didnt really play any of my levels did you? I am putting lots of effort in it but no one ever plays them :(
I am sorry. Nope ! I haven't had the time to play all the levels I wanted, dear lars. But I promise I will in the next few weeks. I have a full-time job, a significant other I need to spend time with, a family, I'm trading Animal Crossing amiibo cards, I'm running a Nintendo blog, I'm also paid to translate websites and newsletter from English to French on the side, etc. So the Super Mario Maker time I had was a few weeks ago.

EDIT : Never mind, I was able to capture all those levels with my elgato device.

Last edited:
Spin Jump and Piranha Plants... How do they mix? Well, I've got the answer!
Keep in mind that I will send this level to a more recent and well-known YouTuber. Hopefully, they'd play this one, as I took a couple of days to make this one as enjoyable as possible.

Those Twisted Plants EVERYWHERE!

WVW69icAU0A2L1sJHL

Those twisted plants sure are EVERYWHERE! But, how could you scale against most them without your beloved Fire Flower? Master the fine arts of Spin Jumping on these plants in this fun level. Who knows you'll end up having green thumbs?

C4FC-0000-007D-CC56

I have finished my blog post on 12 great Super Mario Maker levels. I went ahead and recorded me playing Trials n Tribulations, Boo's House Challenge, Kirby's Dreamland : the Halberd and Hardship on Airship. Those videos are now on my YouTube channel. Yet, you can find these by consulting my blog post here (in French) :

http://www.monnintendo.quebec/12-niveaux-super-mario-maker-a-ne-pas-manquer/

Nota bene : The Boo's House Challenge video was upload last and might be ready in 10-15 minutes. I wasn't able to complete the level while recording.

Keep in mind that I will send this level to a more recent and well-known YouTuber. Hopefully, they'd play this one, as I took a couple of days to make this one as enjoyable as possible.

WVW69icAU0A2L1sJHL

Those twisted plants sure are EVERYWHERE! But, how could you scale against most them without your beloved Fire Flower? Master the fine arts of Spin Jumping on these plants in this fun level. Who knows you'll end up having green thumbs?

C4FC-0000-007D-CC56

Just played it. After a dozen try, I can't figure out how to complete this one ! You got me there JC ! I'm going to try again in the coming days.

Last edited:

WVW69icAU0A2L1sJHL

C4FC-0000-007D-CC56

Woah, that looks amazingly dangerous and fun! XD....

So, it turns out that Cosmos Wright, one of the famous speedrunners of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time actually ended up playing my latest level and apparently liked it a lot. I think a footage of that level is up on that Twitch broadcasting, only if you subscribed to his channel after paying five bucks.

This thread needs to be bumped. I'm still trying to get more stars on my levels. One of my levels have 20 at highest, and I'm currently 45 stars away from my next medal (which then raises my upload limit to 30).

I've noticed that a lot of people never heard of spin jumping mechanic on both Super Mario World and New Super Mario Bros. U mode, since my latest level has a clear rate under 5%. I mean, once they understand this mechanic, they shouldn't find this one unfair.

Back