Super Mario Maker Course Sharing & Feedback Thread

Thanks! I'll definitely get around to addressing the problems and making a better stage. (I was aware of a few, like the beetles too close to the pipe entrance, but in played on for the video.)

Ok i have been designing a lot of levels at once since i had a TON of ideas suddenly (I didn't put all the ideas in one stage because the key is focusing on one particular theme in order for your level to be enjoyable). So expect 8 more levels from me very soon ^.^

Today, I just uploaded another level. And it's actually a challenging one, compared to most of my recent levels.

79F7-0000-01EF-F6F7.jpg

Level title: Nerves of Steel Fortress
Level ID: 79F7-0000-01EF-F6F7
Game Style: Super Mario World
Difficulty: Clear Rate unavailable - Likely to be Normal

Description: A traditional-type of level that involves sneaking past the Chain Chomps, with a quick pseudo boss at the end of the stage. There are a few Galoombas that can be grabbed and thrown if you're in mood for defeating the metallic foes. A seasoned player shouldn't take long to clear this level with ease, but it's also designed with speedrunning in mind, along with collectibles to be found. Key Coins are present, but aren't mandatory for clearing the stage.

Last edited:
It has been a while since anyone has posted here, but I'm sure some members on TBT still play Mario Maker. Here are some new levels I made:

Level title: The Mighty Octostomp (Splatoon)
Level ID: 0E2D-0000-01CB-7FA3
Gamestyle: Mario Bros.
Difficulty: Easy/Normal

Description: A recreation of the Mighty Octostomp boss fight in Splatoon. Choose as any of the Inklings or the squid and defeat the boss to save the zapfish.

Level Title: A New Super Ticket to Pain U
Level ID: 13E0-0000-022F-F6E1
Gamestyle: Super Mario World
Difficulty: Expert

Description: A collaboration level created by my sister and myself that serves as a sequel to my 1-way ticket to pain level. There are some similarities between the two levels, but there is more pain included in this level.

Level Title: The YLS Experience: EX edition
Level ID: AAEB-0000-0242-C961
Difficulty: Expert/Super Expert

Description: This level is a tribute to the Your Level Sucks series hosted by Gatorbox. The entire level is based on bad level design choices on Expert difficulty as featured on the show. (hence the EX)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It has been a while since anyone has posted here, but I'm sure some members on TBT still play Mario Maker. Here are some new levels I made:

Level title: The Mighty Octostomp (Splatoon)
Level ID: 0E2D-0000-01CB-7FA3
Gamestyle: Mario Bros.
Difficulty: Easy/Normal

Description: A recreation of the Mighty Octostomp boss fight in Splatoon. Choose as any of the Inklings or the squid and defeat the boss to save the zapfish.

Level Title: A New Super Ticket to Pain U
Level ID: 13E0-0000-022F-F6E1
Gamestyle: Super Mario World
Difficulty: Expert

Description: A collaboration level created by my sister and myself that serves as a sequel to my 1-way ticket to pain level. There are some similarities between the two levels, but there is more pain included in this level.

Level Title: The YLS Experience: EX edition
Level ID: AAEB-0000-0242-C961
Difficulty: Expert/Super Expert

Description: This level is a tribute to the Your Level Sucks series hosted by Gatorbox. The entire level is based on bad level design choices on Expert difficulty as featured on the show. (hence the EX)

Hey i am still playing Mario Maker every now and then, if you want me to play your levels please add your Mario Maker Bookmark account/profile link to a post so i can bookmark levels when i am not home, most of the time i reply here while i am travelling and i totally forget about checking levels out when i get home.

Also, here is my Super Mario Maker Bookmark profile.
Just in case anybody is interested~ :D

Last edited:
Looks like I've got a new level that share with you guys. And here it is!

CEE0-0000-0273-5297.jpg

Level Title: Yoshi's Flutter Jump Challenge
Level ID: [removed]
Game Style: New Super Mario Bros. U
Difficulty: Unknown (Likely to be classified as Easy or Normal)

Description of Gameplay Elements: Hankering for some Flutter Jump goodness? Then this level might be your jam. In this challenging level, you'll quickly familiarize with Yoshi's Flutter Jump ability. After the first checkpoint, you'll need the 5 Key Coins from the next room. Most of which even has you hover next to them, so the green dino's tongue could reach them. Once that's done, you'll face a series of thrilling challenges that has you gobble a POW Block and spit it out to lower any red gate that appears on your screen.

And since this level is all about mastering Yoshi's hovering ability, getting off from him is not advised. I've set up a few Wiggler gates to make sure you were riding the green dino all along.

Did all of this sounded daunting to you? Don't worry! Outside of running out of time, I've ensured that losing a life won't happen in this level.

Last edited:
Back