• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Sunlyn cycle town boxes: daisy

Tier 5 price: Free
Deena the duck
It's on boxes

Voided

Last edited:
Tier 2 price: 30tbt
Zucker the creepy foodish lazy octopus
It's on boxes

IL be home in 1-2 hour so someone can adopt him

Adopted

Last edited:
Omg! I'll take Agent S if you still have her, please! I've been looking for her! ; o ;

Edit: I forgot to mention, she's a friend's dreamie. He'd be the one picking her up if that's okay?

Last edited:
Omg! I'll take Agent S if you still have her, please! I've been looking for her! ; o ;

Edit: I forgot to mention, she's a friend's dreamie. He'd be the one picking her up if that's okay?
Sure
Just give me the fc and il open

- - - Post Merge - - -

And really I wasn't gonna void her lol
I just put her to boxes because yeah but wasn't gonna be voided I'm doing project I will give her a bit more chances lol

Thank you so, so much! She's his favorite villager, she's adorable~ ♥
His FC is 3497-4348-8651. He already added you. :3

Thank you so, so much! She's his favorite villager, she's adorable~ ♥
His FC is 3497-4348-8651. He already added you. :3
Ok great
Tell him to not pick weed and go to her house
And leave right after
I'm writing something important

- - - Post Merge - - -

He hasn't me add yet or you gave me a wrong fc
He not added

Nooo. Agent S is as good as kid cat in my opinion! I'm happy she adopted her. She's not my dreamie xd

... My point was you were calling agent s a boy when she a girl
Like rocket she a girl and big top and kit cat are a boy lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

He got her and left, no weeds pulled or rules broken. :D

Again, thank you so much! ❤
Great and good timing the light turn off for a moment there and it just literally second when he left

Back