• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Sunlyn cycle town boxes: daisy

... My point was you were calling agent s a boy when she a girl
Like rocket she a girl and big top and kit cat are a boy lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great and good timing the light turn off for a moment there and it just literally second when he left

Oh, that's really good timing. lol
I left you a feedback. Thank you again!

... My point was you were calling agent s a boy when she a girl
Like rocket she a girl and big top and kit cat are a boy lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great and good timing the light turn off for a moment there and it just literally second when he left

O I know rocket is a girl but this is my first time mistaking someone in animal crossing for annoy ;-; tell agent s I'm sorry watermelon puff

Tier 4 price : FREE
Kabuki the cranky cat
It's on boxes

Adopted

Last edited:
That would be 2am for me. Are you able to do a few hours earlier? I'll try to be awake but most likely will fall asleep by then D:

That would be 2am for me. Are you able to do a few hours earlier? I'll try to be awake but most likely will fall asleep by then D:

I have baking class so no I can sorry
But I could wait until you wake up so you can pick him up

Tier 5 price: FREE

Prince the smug frog
It's on boxes

Voiding in 1 hour

voided

Last edited:
Back