• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Sun And Moon Who Will You Choose

Flora Sky

Time Traveler
Bells
What is your starter going to be and which character will you choose.

Starters
pokemonsunmoongen7starters_thumb.jpg

Characters
pokemon-sun-moon-customisation-01-600x338.jpg

moon. i always get the version that has elegant legendary mascot and this time its moon but my friend always choose the badass one so we're complete opposite. i dont even need to ask and i already know hes going for sun.

Probably litten, I always get the fire starter xD but if it ends up being fire/rock like most are saying I might get rowlet ^^

The girl with the brown hair, she looks adorable xD

Last edited:
Probably Litten, unless the final evolutions look worse or better. Probably the second female character.

Either the female with the black hair and white skin or the female with the dark hair and tanned skin. I am white irl but it is Hawaii so I'm tempted to go with a tanned character.

For starters, I am leaning towards Litten but with the disappointment with Delphox, I'll decide once I see the starters final evolutions. Though I am certain only a miracle would make me pick Popplio ahaha

I'm either picking Rowlet or Litten, it depends on the evolutions.

I'm also picking the pasty white boy with black hair. That's basically me...

Sun, Litten and the white guy with the black hair.
I like the sun one more, the moon legendary just looks like a radioactive bat. I really like Litten, so adorable. Rowlett is just a weird hairy butt and Poppoli looks like a crazy seal. The white guy with the black hair doesn't really look like me that much, because I have brown short hair but its the closest out of all of them.

Rowlett! And Im going with Sun, cause Im a leo and I love Solgaleo! And Im going to go with the girl with brown hair.

Last edited:
I'm picking Moon, which surprises me, because usually I always go nuts over the more stereotypical animal Pokemon, but I guess the colors of the cover art and the overall aesthetic of the weird moon bat legendary ended up appealing to me more. I always seem to pick the ones leaning more towards a blue theme on the cover/cartridge.

I'll pick the slightly less pale girl, because while I'm pale I'm not that pale. I'll just customize the hair to be blonde like mine whenever it becomes an option.. and brown eyes, however they make that avaliable. (I didn't even know you could in X/Y for a wHILE.)

AS FOR THE STARTER, I have absolutely no idea. I like all of them.

At first I was like, eh, probably Litten bc I like cats. Then Rowlett obviously got to me because I LOVE BIRDS... esp. owls and barn owls are my favorite, instantly recognized the similar colors. Then AT FIRST I WAS LIKE.... I usually pick the water types... Popplio disappoints me... but after a while oh god Popplio is cute too.. almost wanna pick it because all of my friends are picking one of the other two. Someone help me.

Last edited:
Moon, Litten, and the brown-haired girl.
I'm getting Moon because I usually get the bigger, less delicate legendaries and I'd like to have the elegant, pretty legendary for a change. I'm getting Litten because Fire is my favorite type, I usually get Fire starters, and I love cats! ?w? I'm gonna be the brown-haired girl cuz she looks like me.

i think it will be Litten, not 100% sure but at this point, i am leaning that way. But a flying grass might be useful down road to so idk.

Will say this they all look nice and i like what i see ever more so then i did at this point in starter in BW.

Popplio. I'm one of the very few who actually thinks its incredibly adorable.
And I'll be choosing the 3rd female. <3

Pokemon Moon cause solgaleo looks like a glorified pyroar .-. also the i'll be chossing the 3 male character and either between Popplio or Rowlett :)

I'll be choosing Litten on my main game, though I'm planning on adding all three starters onto my team unless something better comes along. I'll be picking either of the trainers in the middle columns, one male for my main save file and one female for my alternate save file.

It ultimately depends on their final evos, but probably Litten.

I'll choose the blonde girl and give her brown hair when the option becomes available.

Back