• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

**** summer.

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Heat index is 120 degrees today. How is it that I live in a state that gets the worst of both worlds? Excessive, humid heat in July and August and 6 months of the coldest winter in the contiguous US.

:|

I think I'll drive to class today....

That is all.

We are lucky. In the UK we get rain >_> sometimes.

Yes, but you don't get the humidity! For the most part, at least.

But yeah, you live in the desert. You are a cactus.
Humidity is so exaggerated. Arizona may not have humidity, but you know what else doesn't have humidity? AN OVEN. >_>

Seriously.

Florida. Especially orlando right now is hell. The heat is killer. Usually around 90 without the index. We've had thunderstorms every day for the past two weeks bad enough to cut power. Humidity is always 100%. There is no cooling down at night because of all the concrete. Mosquitos are swarming. It's to the point that if you wear shoes they must have some kind of platform because they will melt on the sidewalk.

If you run your AC you must close your blinds/curtains because the sun just shining on a window will heat up a room.

Don't go there.

I love the weather over where I live.We get about 2-4 days of rain per week and the tempeture is a decent 66*F right now,It's cloudy here,but no rain until tomorrow,but rainfall isn't harsh over here.

It's only supposed to get worse.

And you say that now, Jeremy. I prefer sunshine and heat over below zero temperatures while walking on campus.

well here in idaho it's been around the 70-80 range in temperature. summer isn't too bad over here but winter is a real ***** and a half.

Even though we have lots of trees here, by the middle of the day it's too hot. We need moar rain all up in this *****. u___u

Back