• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

**** summer.

I live in the Midwest region of the US, otherwise known as the bipolar weather region (at least in my state). DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. In one summer, I've been so hot I've sweated off the equivalent of all the water that flows through Niagra Falls per year, and have been so cold I've worn jeans and gotten goosebumps.

See, you can say Arizona is hotter than Texas, but it cools down at night, where as Texas doesn't. In fact, the temperature doesn't fall untill around eight.

My car thermometer read 120 degrees for a minute, then went down to 109 and stayed there. And at night, it only dropped to 95. This is why I tell people I hate Texas.

I've been walking about 8 miles a day in a suit and high heels back and forth in 100+ degree weather for job interviews for the last two weeks. Florida, why you do this?

Back