• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Summer outfits of my OC's, plus certain outfits/poses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aali

ACNL still rules me
Bells
Lump of Coal
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (92) +
Since it's now summer time, I thought I would get summer outfits for my OC's :D

Here are the OC's I'd like drawn

Single person:
1474787_OxYvsovCSmX5iHq.jpg
1503094_iX8FSI2bEy8VFWp.jpg

I would like Satoshi be be drawn in red swim trunks with black down both sides, like this:
men-s-op-opflex-28-red-and-black-board-shorts-swimming-trunks-swim-suit-4edc1331c837509de96478d4.jpg

As for his torso, I don't want any hair on his chest please! And I want him to have 'small abs.' Like nothing too big, he's not ripped, but also a lil something because he isn't weak. Abs that are noticalbe, but not too noticable.

Maybe something like this? (dear god delete my history i felt so weird looking this up XD)
muscles.jpg

She is 9 years old just so you know.

I was hoping for a cute, frilly blue one piece for her.

Maybe something like this:
8568c81e86034185af10db246f0ceba6.jpg

Here is her character ref-https://toyhou.se/423734.satoshi-s-little-sister

If you pick her please please PLEASE make her as adorable as you can she is a tiny cinnamon roll ok?

My main OC needs a nice bikiniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1418905_12Yaxo17NBQEBoq.jpg1433806_PUAXDWMq0z61OxD.jpg1483709_0k7bBQfAyxb1Yb7.jpg

I was thinking a nice purple bikini in this style
Purple Herve Leger Swimsuit Halter Bikini_LRG.jpg

I don't like the peach color tho, i think white would look better.

Uchiki is a TV head oc and has a crush on Satoshi!

Hoping to get her in a swimsuit of this style:

5138e405eddc3e06dc5bcf1853836158.jpg

Along with her bow! I hope to have it be yellow.

Here is her ref-https://toyhou.se/419018.uchiki

I actually don't have any art of Suda yet! He has info on here-https://toyhou.se/426246.suda

I hope to get in in any sort of swim trunks. Color and style doesn't matter! Just no chest hair and 'small' abs like in the Satoshi request!

Again, no art of her either ;-;

Here is her ref- https://toyhou.se/426927.mami

Hoping to get any sort of two piece. Plase have her holding her weapon, maybe smirking.

Here is Takagi-https://toyhou.se/426941.takagi

I think she would look nice in a white or light color pastel swimsuit of this style:
image1xxl.jpg

Also hoping to find couple art of:
Satoshi and his sister-swimsuits
Satoshi and Uchiki-swimsuits
All the OC's above-swimsuits (Hoping to have them all together, with poses and facial expressions matching their personality)

As for other requests I have a couple request for Satoshi and his sister.

download.jpg

REMOTE-1_2012-08-30_16-40-38-50.jpg

I know Uchiki doesn't have a face but maybe make her blush?

thingy_for_profile____not_mine____by_yuka_mochida-d5rzdob.jpg

Please POST A REF OF YOUR WORK AND A PRICE along with which pieces you want to draw! If your prices are high please don't be mad if I only ask you to draw 1 piece.

Also please do not be offended if I deny.

Looking for digital art only with no background.

Freebies accepted ;)

[/spoiler]

Last edited:
I reallly wanna draw Uchiki, so if I have from free time later today I'll take a crack at it! It'll be a chibi like this: [x]

Last edited:
Ill see what I can do for you, throw some freebs at ya- I am trying a different style other than chibi so hopefully it will work out!

Also, some of your photos arent working... so I dont know what unnamed look like or the pics in statoshis sister ? if you sort these out Ill be able to crack on with these tomorrow :)

Bump, please remember to specify which piece(s) you want to draw

i'm thinking abt drawing uchiki (omg sorry if i spelled it wrong) in that alternate pose (the one by herself)? i don't know how much you'll be willing to pay for it, but other examples of my art are HERE, the most recent one being that character ref.

i'm thinking abt drawing uchiki (omg sorry if i spelled it wrong) in that alternate pose (the one by herself)? i don't know how much you'll be willing to pay for it, but other examples of my art are HERE, the most recent one being that character ref.

Your art is super cute! What price did you have in mind?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also it isn't an alternate pose.
It's an alternate outfit. The pose could be whatever

aaa thank you !! (and thanks also for clearing up that it was an alternate outfit instead) i'm not quite sure on the price, actually ?? maybe 150 TBT ?

Closing this.
If you already started the art feel free to pm me and you can continue the commission. If you haven't please don't start it. It seems people don't want to draw certain poses and suxh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back