• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Suda 51

Found it! Turns out, I was spelling 'Heroes' Heros, so my searches were expluding. D:

This game controls in a pretty cool way that takes advantage of the Wiimote in an interesting manner. When fighting, you hold the Wiimote facing straight up, facing down, or centered in the middle. This causes Travis to take three different fighting stances. To engage basic attacks with the katana, you press the

But Bul, that's the thing. You go crazy over overlooked games, and no matter how much you hate it, most just want to hear about the big name stuff.

Fabio said:
But Bul, that's the thing. You go crazy over overlooked games, and no matter how much you hate it, most just want to hear about the big name stuff.
So you're saying I should be like everyone else and be like...

"HALO 3, SMASH BROTHERS, MARIO, WOOHOO"

?

Fabio said:
Its not out yet, so technically it isnt overlooked.

I will degrade meself to using the kitty face. :3
And this is looking to be a game that might pull the Wii out of its blah gaming hole.

Bulerias said:
I wasn't going to go crazy with it actually...

1) This is one game, FE is a series. I don't just like one FE game, I like the whole franchise... With Suda, I didn't like Contact, so it's not the same here.

2) Suda 51 isn't known to release lots of videos and such, so that would mean that I wouldn't able to post them... because they wouldn't exist.

And plus, you can't "snuff the candle", so to speak. It's still my blog and I have the right to post gaming news I consider I need to get out to the general public... Especially overlooked games and stuff.
1. You called him the next Miyamoto... making new posts about everything he says was a definite next step.

2. If he doesn't release a ton of videos then sure, post them... I just don't want to see 6 articles about him on the front page of the lounge every time I go there.

And yes, you can post whatever you want... but if you like keeping viewers then it's suggested you post articles more about what they want to hear than what you want them to hear.

dragonflamez said:
Fabio said:

And this is looking to be a game that might pull the Wii out of its blah gaming hole.
<3's you.

@ Fabio - So you want me to be like every other damn game journalist out there? Then go read another blog, cause mine will just be a carbon copy.

@ Fish - Yes, I called him the next Miyamoto because that's my actual opinion. However, I wasn't calling "OMG BEST DEVELOPER EVER". There's a difference between a huge statement and going crazy.

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Fabio said:

<3's you.

@ Fabio - So you want me to be like every other damn game journalist out there? Then go read another blog, cause mine will just be a carbon copy.

@ Fish - Yes, I called him the next Miyamoto because that's my actual opinion. However, I wasn't calling "OMG BEST DEVELOPER EVER". There's a difference between a huge statement and going crazy.
Well, I may have listened to you if I didn't see this:

Suda 51 Off The HOOK! Posted by Bulerias on March 09, 2007 - 09:40 PM - 2 Comments

I'll quote fisheh again: "off the HOOK! what the fuh..."

Bulerias said:
Suda 51 Off The HOOK!

The HOOK!

The HOOK!

The Hook!!?

Fabio said:
It sounds like your a nerdy gangster on crack.
It sounds like you need to differentiate between "your" and "you're".

Honestly guys. If you don't like the game, then say so but don't try to shut me up. I have every right to say if I like the game or not... Sure, I might be more enthusiastic about some games more than other people, but that's me. Deal with it.

Bulerias said:
Fabio said:

Honestly guys. If you don't like the game, then say so but don't try to shut me up. I have every right to say if I like the game or not... Sure, I might be more enthusiastic about some games more than other people, but that's me. Deal with it.

Okay, but don't post your opinions in a place where people are supposed to be getting news.

And dude, what town do you live in? I have NEVER heard anyone say 'off the hook' unless they were trying to sound like a ******.

Fabio said:
Bulerias said:
Fabio said:

Okay, but don't post your opinions in a place where people are supposed to be getting news.

And dude, what town do you live in? I have NEVER heard anyone say 'off the hook' unless they were trying to sound like a ******.
And, pray tell me, why are you telling me how to run a gaming blog? Do you by any chance run a successful one, too? Thought not.

What does the heading of the news story have to do with the content, anyway?

Bul some people won't like the game. It is not a direct insult to you; and it seems you're taking it as one.

Also, we all know this game will not be the greatest game ever or even in that category.

Last and probably least... Lets not result to using anything we can to put the other down. I'm not saying be nice, just be creative when you put each other down. Not, "Do you run a successful game blog? I think not!"

Back