• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Stupid stuff you've seen

ok i just remembered something

so there is this ***** in my group of friends who no one really likes she just doesnt fit in once we were at a poolparty and i was gettin it on in the pool with someone and she was sitting on the ****ing edge of the pool and was like 'omg stop splashing ur making my book wet' like wtf just move away......

ANYWAY a few months back we were a my friends house havin a slumber party and this ***** was there and we were talkin about random **** idk what but then my friends sister and her bf came home and i am like bff's with all my friends siblings and their partners so i was like 'holla homie come join us' and she is like 'HOLLA YES JESUS' (ok not rly) but she joined us and then this ***** started tellin us about how she went on cruise ship and some guy started stalking her on the cruise ship wHO SHE MET IN THE LIBRARY ON THE SHIP??? (sorrry but what cruise ships have a ****ing library???) and then she was like 'he invited me to go to the pool with his friends' and then my serb friend was like 'ORGY???' and then she like 'NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE' and then friends sister and stupid ***** started *****in at each other about religion or somethin - which i dont have a problem with but the ***** was one of those people who is just like 'THIS IS RIGHT' and she wasn't willing to change her opinion or have an open mind so whenever someone said something she disagreed with she just went off and was like 'NO u LIL ****S THIS IS RIGHT U R WRONG' and when u try ask her why she is just like 'bible' and can't rly add anythin more ot defend herself b/cos all she knows is what's in the bible and what people have told her, she hasn't done anythin herself to make her question or w/e.

ANYWAY i am not even kidding they were *****ing for 2 ****ing hours omg and like at the one hour mark i went into the kitchen w/ a few friends and i just lied on the floor and was like 'omg kill me now' and then they started yelling so i was like 'OMG NO' and i ran into the bathroom like it was realllly intense and then i was like 'ok **** this ****' and i grabbed my friend who looks like miley and i was like 'ok i am gettin da booze i will take u to grog shop and when we get back we will get everyone drunk so they shut up' so miley and i went to get some alco and when we came back they were still *****ing at each other UGHHHH and then they wouldn't even drink and i was like 'omg r u 4 srs' ??????????// so all my other friends were drinking and these two were *****ing and then ***** who reads books started crying coz people disagreed with her?????????? and then she ran up the stairs and i never saw her again (like i've not seen her since i didn't see her for the rest of the night and when she woke up she waS GONE)

ok that stuff wasnt rly relevant to 'stupid stuff youve seen' but u need to know it to understand the story

SO when we woke up the next mornin we were all half asleep and friends sister came in and was like 'u ****in *****s better clean the bathroom' and we were like 'o ok' coz we just assumed that someone who had a shower had just splashed water everywhere and left their clothes all over the floor etc so we walked in the bathroom but there was nothing??? and we were like wtf buT THEN WE SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!
when we walked up to the toilet there were ****ing sticks........ ****ING STICKS IN THE ****ING TOILET???? CRAZY ***** PUT ****ING STICKS IN THE TOILET B/COS SHE CRIED?????
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??? WHAT GOES THROUGH YOUR MIND WHEN YOU'RE LIKE "OMG THESE ****S WONT AGREE WITH ME I'M GONNA PUT STICKS IN THEIR TOILET TO GET REVENGE!!! THAT'LL SHOW 'EM!"
[size=-2]she probably got the idea of putting sticks in the toilet as revenge from a book[/size]

I love this so much. <3

Today I woke up, and I went to work. I showed up to work. The end.

I was once in a car with my boyfriend and we saw a guy that was doing roller blades in fluo pandex suits with balloons on him.

Another time they were this guy that was riding his bicycle with a cat on his shoulders. I was so jealous hahaha, it's more awesome than stupid but thats not really something common to do bicycle with your cat chillin on your shoulders xP

Last edited:
this guy in my sociology class said that they should round up all the non-americans (by that he means anyone who isnt white) and put them into camps
like he was totally serious about it

the things that come out of that boys mouth....
...i cant fathom how someone can be as dumb as he.....

seeing him in class and being forced to listen to his views on a daily basis
that is the stupidest thing ive had to endure​

Last edited:
this guy in my sociology class said that they should round up all the non-americans (by that he means anyone who isnt white) and put them into camps
like he was totally serious about it

THIS IS WHAT MY DAD SAYS TOO (except with Australians not Americans) and the stupid part is that he isn't even white himself like wtf mate you're ****ed

Last edited:
Memorial day weekend in New York....
these kids thought it was a good idea to go on the train tracks and "twerk for the vine" while another friend was recording them.
I'm sure they were between 13-16.
I was waiting for one of them to get electrocuted or hit by a train.
The cops came and they jumped back on the platform and ran towards the exits that were closed.

I saw someone order diet water once, then get really mad when she wasn't brought "diet water". I was like what? Seriously?

Once I was going up a ski lift in Canada and this guy had his pants down and was mooning everyone on the upward. I thought it was his back at first because he was a lil bit on the extremely obese side but that was quite something.

I saw a kid trip and fall and he started crying and his mother was like "you want a cookie? You want your cookie now?" It's typical but I was like "christ"

A clerk asked the lady infront of us about the service today
Her reply "Thank you!"

Was driving at a high speed because the stoplight was green then suddenly, there were these people crossing the street few meters away from the pedestrian lane. Another is when a pedestrian asks me to let him pass and walks like he's at a park away from any form of danger.

Back