• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tell me your favorite Boba !!

Emolga59

Ignore my lineup pls 💜
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Christmas Candy
Snowstorm Scenery
TELL ME EVERYTHING

What liquid would you choose? (Milk tea, Fruit tea, Slush, etc)
*Drinks that have names already are fine too! (

What toppings would you have? (tapioca pearls, Flavored popping boba, pudding, etc)

Would you ask for any altered amounts for ice and sugar? (No sugar, More ice than what's offered, etc)

And where from? (Drop the name/chain if u want LOL)

I'll start:

Whenever I'm in Toronto, my go-to place is this store called Cha Miao and they have two drinks I really enjoy, being lychee fruit tea and a mochi oreo cream milk tea! (I will say, my regular is the lychee fruit tea because mochi orea cream one is extremely sweet)

1691090283390.png
1691090446224.png

I had some peach milk tea lately, it was amazing! I switch it up though. Sometimes I get taro, or oreo and I usually get some sort of fruit boba though standard tapioca is fine. My favorite places are the food court at Mitsuwa Market, Chill Bubble Tea, and a very small local one!

Mango milk tea slush with rainbow jelly!!😋🥭🧋

I also like taro milk tea with boba. 💜

Unfortunately, there’s not a lot of restaurants that offer boba for a decent price in my area. I last drank boba in March, during the county fair.

I have tried the diy boba kits that Walmart sells, but they’re kind of expensive and don’t taste that good.

I prefer the basic. Black milk tea with tapioca pearls.

I like to get either strawberry or taro milk tea without tapioca pearls/boba. I don't enjoy the taste or super chewy texture of tapioca since it feels like the chewing never ends and it doesn't rly taste good imo. I don't usually ask for extra sugar either. I also don't have a favorite place to go to eheh.

My favorite is the basic milk tea with tapioca pearls so far! I haven't tried other flavors yet, so I would do those later. I can get boba at any location that sells boba. :)

I haven't drank boba in years, but my go-to was always a cold taro milk tea with tapioca pearls and 0% or 25% added sugar

I’ve only had boba once and it was a coffee flavored drink. I find the ordering process confusing (way too many options) so I never get it!

I usually get honeydew milk tea with tapioca pearls or a different flavor of popping boba. I really like taro and matcha milk tea too. When I was in Toronto I got a watermelon slush from Gong cha and it was SO GOOD. I didn't realize there were so many locations when I looked it up later so I'd like to go back to one that's closer to me cause they had a lot more options than I was used to!

brown sugar boba is AMAZING. i literally must get it everytime i go to a bubble tea store. i enjoy the regular milk tea as well.

I’m pretty basic, I’ll get a taro milk (black) tea no ice from Tapioca Go sometimes a Thai tea. I like to get the yogurt strawberry lemonade from Kung Fu Tea.

Ahhh! I usually like plain milk tea with regular boba, plain buy honestly why mess with what's good? I also like taro and almond milk varieties. Teaspoon does some great fancy boba, like with fresh passion fruit or mango, which are also quite excellent. Recently, I've also been trying vietnamese che drinks which are also delish:)

I usually get strawberry or peach tea with strawberry or peach boba. It’s basic, I know, but it tastes so good 😩

i don't get boba v often and i'm usually quite boring with my choices but i either get brown sugar milk tea or green tea !

matcha milk tea, brown sugar milk tea and hazelnut milk tea are my usual go to choices when i go out for boba! if something looks interesting on the menu though, i'll try it out. but i don't normally go for the fruit drinks/juices when i go, i usually go for a type of milk tea!

i’ve milk tea a few times but the best one i’ve had was the brown sugar milk tea from chatime, good stuff.

I've only had boba once or twice, I had rose milk boba one of those times and it was really nice. None of the toppings other than tapioca pearls look particularly appealing to me but I definitely wanna try other flavours, especially matcha, taro and classic milk tea. Sadly they don't sell it anywhere near where I live 🥲

I'm a sweet milk tea kid! I prefer creamy teas.

You can't go wrong with Gong Cha milk tea with pearls, 100% sweet, and 50% ice. I think every time I go to a Gong Cha, the pearls are good and the tea is consistent. It's been a while since I've been but this was definitely the case in my peak boba hours.

Honorable mention is Coco Tea taro milk tea with pearls, 75% sweet, and 50% ice. I think I prefer the taro powder over real taro. The Coco nearest to me has the most consistent, chewy, perfectly sweet pearls.

For fruit drinks, I like Happy Lemon kumquat lemon jasmine green tea, standard (whatever their default is) sweetness and ice, no boba. It's very refreshing and also has a great citrus flavor.

Back