• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tell me your favorite Boba !!

I don't have it very often but my favourite is peach and passionfruit boba, with full sugar. I love passionfruit, so it was the first one I ever tried, and is still my favourite of the ones I've had since! Peach and Lychee boba is probably my second choice.

I love milk tea. 🥰

My go-to's are iced matcha milk tea, taro milk tea, and regular milk tea. All half sweet, half ice, and no toppings. I'll do tapioca pearls occasionally though.

I've also tried rosehip milk tea and a fruit slush. Don't remember the flavor profile, but I remember it was tasty.

I want Boba every time I play Sabobatage (card game). 😄

For me, it’s a toss up between Taro milk tea and matcha milk tea. I like the basic boba, but I also like the at home boba kits. They’re generally pretty good.

taro milk tea is really good that’s always been my go to tbh none of my family really likes the flavor of the taro but I think it’s subtle nothing strong Yk? I don’t know if that makes sense but I think taro is really good :)

I am a green peach tea boba girlie. I cannot stand milky teas for some reason... T^T

My go-to order is a peach green tea with mango popping boba c:
If I'm feeling risky, I'll get brown sugar milk tea with the tapioca. I'm not a huge tapioca person, the texture makes me want to gag which makes me feel bad. I really want to enjoy it, but I just can't due to my texture issues >< So I normally get the tea without the tapioca pearls in it..

I always go for taro milk tea with tapioca pearls! I've tried other flavors when I've been with my husband or friends who have gotten other ones, bit my favorite has always been taro.

Boba Fett!
Okay, jokes aside, I've only had it twice or maybe thrice, so I can't really answer this. I can't really say there's any I dislike though.
I came here hoping to see this and if it wasn't here I was going to upload a pic of Fett.

I've never had it. I guess I could try, but there's not many places like that where I live. In the countryside you get generic stores and not much of the modern fancy places like a ramen shop or boba tea shop. I'd have to drive pretty far for something like that and I'm not really that interested in going just for that.

Most of the time I get fruit slush because I'm not usually in a tea mood but if I am having tea then I'll get a matcha milk tea. For the toppings I always get classic regular tapioca pearls, I'm not a big fan of the other fruit jellys or flavoured pearls.

Back