StreetPass Mii Plaza Games

I check my Streetpasses every 3 months or so lol. I enjoy the games, I just don't think about it.

Woohoo!! I finally convinced my parents to take me out for that 100/day badge. Streetpasses are so rare in my area so it takes a lot of work. And my parents don't like taking me to nintendo zones but yesterday they took me to get best buy, future shop, and Home Depot!! I finally got the 100 streetpasses in a day badge! I ended up with 101 passes, my DS died right after I got the last passes so I am lucky I got them though. 54 of them were from Home Depot.

Last edited:
Woohoo!! I finally convinced my parents to take me out for that 100/day badge. Streetpasses are so rare in my area so it takes a lot of work. And my parents don't like taking me to nintendo zones but yesterday they took me to get best buy, future shop, and Home Depot!! I finally got the 100 streetpasses in a day badge! I ended up with 101 passes, my DS died right after I got the last passes so I am lucky I got them though. 54 of them were from Home Depot.

Whoa, 54 from Home Depot? What'd you do, sit there all day?! D;

I didn't even know "more than 100 streetpasses" was a thing.

Honestly, I only ever get 20 at the most. Since you have to 'empty your streetpass' every 10 hits, I tend to only ever get 10 at a time since I just forget to clear it out. I've gotten 20 on about 3 occasions where I actually remember to 'clear it out' whilst I'm in town.

Seriously though...I could probably knock out about 500 in a day easily, especially since it's nearly Christmas and towns/citys are packed with people now. Within the 5 minute walk from work to the bus station I would ALWAYS have 10 hits, and I didn't even really pass many 'gamey places' either.

I didn't even know "more than 100 streetpasses" was a thing.

It's an painful achievement for StreetPass Mii plaza. Almost got it back with the Legend of Zelda Symphony when it was touring, but came up short one (cri). Got it earlier this year when I visited Pokemon Worlds 2014 in DC and Pokemon Symphony.

how do you unlock find mii II and the find mii II secret quest

I barely use it anymore. I used to waste a bunch of play coins trying to beat streetpass quest though.

Heading out into the city today so I'm definitely going to pick up a few people at least. I hope I get to StreetPass some other people that bought the DLC, I need to get those ridiculous requirement for StreetPass Battle. Winning 300 battles with other monarchs, like for real. That's gonna be the most impossible to get Ticket.

Not counting the fact that I suck at StreetPass Squad.

Heading out into the city today so I'm definitely going to pick up a few people at least. I hope I get to StreetPass some other people that bought the DLC, I need to get those ridiculous requirement for StreetPass Battle. Winning 300 battles with other monarchs, like for real. That's gonna be the most impossible to get Ticket.

Not counting the fact that I suck at StreetPass Squad.

What are those 'DLC' games like?

I've only ever stuck with 'Puzzle Swap' and 'Streetpass Quest'. Do other people need to own the DLC things to use them? Are they actually fun? Are they worth the money?

It's hard to judge these things for myself with the little amount of detail Nintendo gives about the Streetpass DLC.

What are those 'DLC' games like?

I've only ever stuck with 'Puzzle Swap' and 'Streetpass Quest'. Do other people need to own the DLC things to use them? Are they actually fun? Are they worth the money?

It's hard to judge these things for myself with the little amount of detail Nintendo gives about the Streetpass DLC.
StreetPass Squad is a space shooter of sorts. The people you get by StreetPassing become attack pods, the color they are determines what kind of attack they do (red is flamethrower, white gives you sawblades). It's pretty challenging, at least for me it is. There's a bunch of extra things to complete, like collecting all gems, not losing any attack pods, etc.

StreetPass Garden is just a flower breeding sim. People you StreetPass come over and water your plant, if you both have a plant that bloomed then it can cross-breed and give you new breeds. There's also customization for your garden, the pots plants are in, and you can do jobs where you need to grow specific flowers. It's relaxing, but once you get to the last few (I've grown 76 out of 80 so far), it gets really hard to obtain the last ones you need.

StreetPass Battle has you conquer the world by building an army. People you StreetPass are used by having the number of people they have in their plaza added to your army. If they own the game, then they will challenge you to a battle instead. The battling itself is just a game of rock-paper-scissors.

StreetPass Mansion is a semi-horror RPG of sorts. You get into encounters with ghosts, you get weapons that you can level and upgrade, it all works on an HP system. In the mansion you go through floors and try to find the stairs so you can get to the next floor. StreetPassed people gives you tiles to use. The more you SP one person, the more kinds of tiles they're able to give you. It also has Ella Mentree who should be the new 3DS girl.

As for if it's worth the money, if the price was lowered everywhere I'd say it is. I bought it when the pack itself was still €15, it's now been lowered to €10. Apart from Squad I play them every time I get tags. Squad is just a bit too much trouble for me, and I feel like I almost have to use a guide for it. Or I just suck at space shooters. All in all though, I don't regret my purchase. They're quirky and have a lot of content.

Lots of text

I may have to look into this more! That's a better explanation than what the actual descriptions in game are, battle and mansion actually have me interested. I'm not sure how much €10 is in ?, but I'm sure it's like ?5, which seems worth it even if it's not that great :3

So they started distributing pieces for the Ultimate NES Remix panel. I got the notification on both my XL and 2DS, yet when I loaded up my 2DS and got the whole "here's a new panel!" business, it gave me a piece from the Fire Emblem: Awakening panel instead.

tl;dr waahh gimme second panel piece

I think they only give one new panel piece at once, so if you have one waiting and a new one comes out you only get the newer one.

I personally play All of them except for Mii Force and Warriors Way.
Mii Force because It's not that fun, and Warrior's Way because I've already gotten all the tickets.

Back