StreetPass Mii Plaza Games

I usually take my 3DS with me when I go to school, which is an hour long bus ride and then a 20 minute walk. That usually gets me enough coins. Sometimes I'll walk around town and hope to get some streetpasses. I usually play the puzzle swap and Quest.

I really love the Mii Plaza and to be honest, it was selected as my favorite game until Animal Crossing came out. I also really like the 4 new games, although, I feel they depend a little too much on StreetPass--you really need to constantly be streetpassing large groups at a time to get the full amount of fun out of it :/

I've gotten 100% of the puzzle pieces. I LOVE Puzzle Swap. I've had Find Me II for a long time and don't really like how I need certain shirt combos. It bothers me to have to get that lucky, and no one wears a yellow shirt in my previous encounters. I'd REALLY like to get the new set of games, even if they're nothing super special, completion is my thing. It feels wrong that they're not there.

You know you can spend PlayCoins on previous heroes, right?

Aqua mentioned he hasn't passed someone with a yellow shirt, which is understandable. Surprisingly yellow doesn't show often for me, purple and pink do though. Blue and red most often though.

Aqua mentioned he hasn't passed someone with a yellow shirt, which is understandable. Surprisingly yellow doesn't show often for me, purple and pink do though. Blue and red most often though.

Yeah, lol. I've tried ordering the random dog heroes, but I've wasted all my play coins trying to get lucky finding two yellow shirts. Maybe soon... maybe soon..

I just want to bring this back to remind everybody to go to their nearby Target/Walmart/Best Buy, and stand near the Black Friday lines to get StreetPass data!

I just want to bring this back to remind everybody to go to their nearby Target/Walmart/Best Buy, and stand near the Black Friday lines to get StreetPass data!
And don't forget you can get Special Miis from Nintendo Zones! These guys have all the pink pieces and have some special bonuses in the new games.

I just SteetPassed seven people today.

1 from Virginia
1 from the Netherlands???
1 from Washington state??? Which is where I'm moving to.
1 from Colorado???
1 from California
1 from Pennsylvania
Tom from Nintendo

Two new states and a new country. ****in' awesome.

Back