• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying streetlamps, elegant pieces, kiki & lala wand

is it bad that i didnt know they put brewster in the game until tgoday. how do i get him
After talking to Blathers to get the quest, you need to take a boat trip with Kapp'n at your dock and Brewster will be walking around the island. Talk to him. Be sure to empty most of your pockets except a shovel, vaulting pole, ladder, and maybe an axe, if you want to loot the island, especially for the Gyroid Fragment in the star shaped hole (like a fossil).

it's me again!!!

still have this unicorn pochette i am giving away for free, if anyone needs it. other than that, im buying all in the original post
unknown.png
Is that pochette still available? It’s freaking adorable and I want it lol

Sure! Lemme open up my gate! Thank you so much <3
Post automatically merged:

Ok dodo code is 3JVCS

I've got 4 streetlamps in storage that I can just have Cyrus turn black if you're interested?
I also have the Kiki and Lala wand.

How much are you offering?

I've got 4 streetlamps in storage that I can just have Cyrus turn black if you're interested?
I also have the Kiki and Lala wand.

How much are you offering?
people have been selling lamps to me for 3 tbt each, so probably that
as for the wand i dunno, maybe 5 tbt? if you want more let me know

people have been selling lamps to me for 3 tbt each, so probably that
as for the wand i dunno, maybe 5 tbt? if you want more let me know
Wait...I guess I didn't understand what you said on the main page...just in case it's a glitch/you won't be able to order that item anymore, I'm going to hang on to the wand. It must be update related, because I've ordered them before.

Anyways, if you still want the streetlamps just shoot me a dodo code and I'll swing by.

Wait...I guess I didn't understand what you said on the main page...just in case it's a glitch/you won't be able to order that item anymore, I'm going to hang on to the wand. It must be update related, because I've ordered them before.

Anyways, if you still want the streetlamps just shoot me a dodo code and I'll swing by.
Hiya i got more black streetlamps do you still need? I can give you 10. Plmk?

dodo is 97k21, tbt sent to both of you

dodo is 97k21, tbt sent to both of you
Ok pls give me 15min. I’m in the middle of a trade:) will deliver once im done!
Post automatically merged:

Hi sorry for the delay.
On my way now. Will leave the lamps on left beach like yesterday. I have 11 lamps again lol will give you 11.

Last edited:
Back