• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying streetlamps, elegant pieces, kiki & lala wand

piichinu

live laugh love :)
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Coco
Ruby
Heart Glow Wand
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (52) +
offering TBT only
  1. black streetlamps: 10+ probably [currently buying]
  2. golden tool set: not the slingshot or fishing rod [currently buying]
  3. star fragments: any kind. [currently buying]
  4. elegant set: i own the lamp, sofa, chair, console table, dresser, bed, mirror, black rug, and beige rug (i think i'm just missing a rug) [currently buying]
  5. kiki & lala wand: it is listed as "not for sale" in nook shopping, so you will have to have it on hand already [currently buying]

let me know if u prefer pickup or dropoff

Last edited:
I have 2 more still at 3tbt each (6 tbt total) of you want to come grab them! My gates are already open...

sorry everyone i got super distracted!! im back now

Hey! I can get you some for tbt :) how many were you after?
hmm maybe 5 for now? would 3 TBT each be ok? i dunno how much stuff goes for but person below said 3v

I have 2 more still at 3tbt each (6 tbt total) of you want to come grab them! My gates are already open...
sure i'd love to buy em

sorry everyone i got super distracted!! im back now

hmm maybe 5 for now? would 3 TBT each be ok? i dunno how much stuff goes for but person below said 3v

sure i'd love to buy em
Sure! I have two on me right now so I'll just be a couple minutes to get the other ones for you :D would dropping off at yours be okay?

Omg lol I wish you had said something sooner! I have 8 handy you can have for 1 tbt each. These are orderable, so you can order the last 2 for yourself or we can just friend each other and I can mail you. Let me jump back on... send a dodo if 8 tbt is acceptable.
Post automatically merged:

https://villagerdb.com/item/bunny-day-topiary this guy, right?

Omg lol I wish you had said something sooner! I have 8 handy you can have for 1 tbt each. These are orderable, so you can order the last 2 for yourself or we can just friend each other and I can mail you. Let me jump back on... send a dodo if 8 tbt is acceptable.

https://villagerdb.com/item/bunny-day-topiary this guy, right?
yes i saw them in ur town and my town is 3 away from being all bunny... so i just need to have them. im gonna accept your friend request and you can just mail the 8 you have please!

I
yes i saw them in ur town and my town is 3 away from being all bunny... so i just need to have them. im gonna accept your friend request and you can just mail the 8 you have please!
I have all 10! I can't mail more than 2 inventory items per day, so if you prefer pickup, it would be faster. Lmk!

I

I have all 10! I can't mail more than 2 inventory items per day, so if you prefer pickup, it would be faster. Lmk!
oh yea let's do that then. i dont remember much abt this game. ill do pickup in that case

WHO IS DDOSING THE FORUM I NEED TO TRADE

in dire need of elegant furniture!!! i dont even know how much anything is worth !!! take advantage of that!!! (i have the dresser already tho)

Back