Shop ❁ Storage Cleanout // Furniture/Misc., Rugs, DIYS, Clothes, Wallpaper, Flooring ❁ +pictures included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Is the log extra long sofa DIY still available? I can trade for the dark wood cypress bathtub or IGB if you prefer!

Hi! Is the log extra long sofa DIY still available? I can trade for the dark wood cypress bathtub or IGB if you prefer!
yes it is ! & that works for me c: pm me your dodo code & i'll drop it off !

Hi! Are these still available?
- overall dress (denim)
- faux-shearling boots (black)
- 2 tire toy (aqua)
- digital alarm clock (light blue)
- playground gym (green)

I can give you:
- train set (spring)
- street organ (blue)
- foosball (blue)
- floorlight (pink)
- fireplace (white)

Hi! Are these still available?
- overall dress (denim)
- faux-shearling boots (black)
- 2 tire toy (aqua)
- digital alarm clock (light blue)
- playground gym (green)

I can give you:
- train set (spring)
- street organ (blue)
- foosball (blue)
- floorlight (pink)
- fireplace (white)
only item that's not available from your list is the digital alarm clock, whichever item you chose to take of from your list to trade works for me :giggle:

only item that's not available from your list is the digital alarm clock, whichever item you chose to take of from your list to trade works for me :giggle:

Oh, may I just change it to the white welcome rug? is that still available?

Im looking for-
Furniture: den desk (white), shell bed (white), stove (gray), deluxe washing machine (black), fireplace (brick), colourful playset thing (idk what its called but), record player (blue), rattan lamp (beige), your two books, container (looks like car), round rug (white)
DIY's: iron hanger stand DIY, garden wagon DIY

Offering
Furniture: box sofa (and corner) (white), fireplace (white), grand piano (white), handcart (red), lifeguard (white), mom's plushies (pippa), springy ride on (pink), train set (spring & fall), wooden bookshelf (not the diy though)

if you don't understand any of the items i tried describing im sorry and i'll find its actual name hahah

hi! May I get:
fruit basket
dark brown sturdy sewing box
drinking fountain
tulip surprise box
all of your brown & white yuccas, cyrpress plants & cocoa plants
large wooden table ( the one with the table cloth)
green boots (next to the white comfy shoes)
black small bow
green tam o shanter
the green hat with the feather (not the green & yellow one)
orange striped dress
yellow striped dress
yellow pintuck dress
the navy dress with the white collar and white buttons ? :eek:
black labelle dress
blue overalls with the white shirt under
white & blue bohemian dress
pink? trench coat
black tank
pink tank top
pom pom sweater
is there any way u could order me the black shearling boots too :eek: they are SO cute ;-;
could I offer 5 nmt and 250k?

edit: also the large green fluffy rug & the two green bath mats

or I can offer:
yellow leaf pile
tapestry
light blue lighthouse
white fireplace
2 white box sofas

Let me know if these are still available? 😁

Blue imperial partition,
green automatic washer,
silo,
soup kettle,
Lucky's poster,
brown demin overalls

Im looking for-
Furniture: den desk (white), shell bed (white), stove (gray), deluxe washing machine (black), fireplace (brick), colourful playset thing (idk what its called but), record player (blue), rattan lamp (beige), your two books, container (looks like car), round rug (white)

Offering
Furniture: box sofa (and corner) (white), fireplace (white), grand piano (white), handcart (red), lifeguard (white), mom's plushies (pippa), springy ride on (pink), train set (spring & fall), wooden bookshelf (not the diy though)

if you don't understand any of the items i tried describing im sorry and i'll find its actual name hahah
hi! May I get:
fruit basket
drinking fountain
tulip surprise box
black small bow
green tam o shanter
orange striped dress
yellow striped dress
yellow pintuck dress
black labelle dress
pink? trench coat
black tank
pink tank top
pom pom sweater
is there any way u could order me the black shearling boots too :eek: they are SO cute ;-;

or I can offer:
yellow leaf pile
tapestry
light blue lighthouse
white fireplace
2 white box sofas
Let me know if these are still available? 😁

Blue imperial partition,
green automatic washer,
silo,
soup kettle,
Lucky's poster,
brown demin overalls
hi everyone ! i'm going to take a while to give you a response for each item but I promise I will get to you ! ty for the patience 🥺 💗
Post automatically merged:

Im looking for-

Offering

so the items I dont have from your list are the two books & throwback container ! & colourful playset thing (i think you mean playground maybe?). i'm fine w. the box sofa's being taken off from your list in return c:

Last edited:
hi everyone ! i'm going to take a while to give you a response for each item but I promise I will get to you ! ty for the patience 🥺 💗

so the items I dont have from your list are the two books & throwback container ! & colourful playset thing (i think you mean playground maybe?). i'm fine w. the box sofa's being taken off from your list in return c:
No its all good, you can still have the box sofa! Let me know when you're available to trade!

hi! May I get:
fruit basket
drinking fountain
tulip surprise box
black small bow
green tam o shanter
orange striped dress
yellow striped dress
yellow pintuck dress
black labelle dress
pink? trench coat
black tank
pink tank top
pom pom sweater

or I can offer:
yellow leaf pile
tapestry
light blue lighthouse
white fireplace
2 white box sofas
hi there ! so the only items i didnt have on your list was fruit basket & pom pom sweater ! I also dont mind ordering the boots for you c: & you're welcome to pay w. the NMT & IGB offer ! is it possible for you to add the yellow leaf pile as well ?

No its all good, you can still have the box sofa! Let me know when you're available to trade!
ill pm you a dodo code rn !

hi there ! so the only items i didnt have on your list was fruit basket & pom pom sweater ! I also dont mind ordering the boots for you c: & you're welcome to pay w. the NMT & IGB offer ! is it possible for you to add the yellow leaf pile as well ?

ill pm you a dodo code rn !
yea sounds good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back