Shop ❁ Storage Cleanout // Furniture/Misc., Rugs, DIYS, Clothes, Wallpaper, Flooring ❁ +pictures included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! How much TBT for your diys of giant teddy bear, cherry lamp, aroma pot, rose bed?

I am interested in

Steel frame wall and Steel flooring.

Will you accept IGB and how much?

Hello!
I’d like to buy these (if they’re still available)

shell stool, stone stool, palm tree lamps, green leaf pile, shell lamps, the two books, pink fax machine, the Sanrio poster and the birch wall 💕

can offer bells, NMT + the street organ from your WL

Hello!
I’d like to buy these (if they’re still available)

shell stool, stone stool, palm tree lamps, green leaf pile, shell lamps, the two books, pink fax machine, the Sanrio poster and the birch wall 💕

can offer bells, NMT + the street organ from your WL
everything is available except the pink fax machine, do you mind adding a picture of the birch wall ? other than that I can hand everything over for 50k IGB c:
Post automatically merged:

How much for your safe and dark den desk? If still available :)
dark den desk is sold but I can hand over safe for 50k IGB !

shell stool, stone stool, palm tree lamps, green leaf pile, shell lamps, the two books, pink fax machine, the Sanrio poster for 50k would be fantastic :’)
I just realized I already have the birch wall so nvm.. ha

Do you still have the light blue/white mini table (cute series I think?), white/pink cute music player, the orange lawn mower, and the light blue lawn chair? I'd like to pay TBT for all 4! :)

also the wooden stool! (Don't have the DIY yet lol)

So I'm interested in (if you still have them), pink box sofa, magenta box sofa, light blue cute bed, orange clothes closet, red cute wardrobe, red cute vanity, blue cute floor lamp, red double door refrigerator, apples cardboard box, a blue coffee cup (i think it's the elegant variation), light blue lcd tv, pink cute radio, light blue alarm clock, purple alarm clock, blue fragrance diffuser, red/black incense burner, white throwback container,, snow globe, pink air conditioner, lucky poster, dreamy sweater, pink retro sweater.

I'm also interested in the recipes: orange umbrella, orange wall mounted clock, medium cardboard boxes, iron frame, cardboard table and sandy-beach flooring!

For trade I have: yellow automatic washer, black basketball hoop, a fake beautiful statue, a black den chair, a beige fireplace, a green lawnmower, a white pinball machine, a blue pinball machine, all 4 mom's plushies you want and a black snack machine!

Do you still have the light blue/white mini table (cute series I think?), white/pink cute music player, the orange lawn mower, and the light blue lawn chair? I'd like to pay TBT for all 4! :)

also the wooden stool! (Don't have the DIY yet lol)
so I have everything except the light blue lawn chair ! & did you mean log stool or wooden chair ?

so I have everything except the light blue lawn chair ! & did you mean log stool or wooden chair ?
Wooden chair stool? It looks pink in your images, i think on the first picture? Sorry to confuse you and I'll still buy the rest of the stuff even without the lawn chair!

Wooden chair stool? It looks pink in your images, i think on the first picture? Sorry to confuse you and I'll still buy the rest of the stuff even without the lawn chair!
oohh im sorry about that ! I thought you meant the actual diy lol but thats still available ! would 15 TBT work ?

oohh im sorry about that ! I thought you meant the actual diy lol but thats still available ! would 15 TBT work ?
That would be lovely! Let me PM you and we can setup a trade, I'll send the TBT now haha!

Do you still have these 2 items I circled at all? And if so, what do you want for them? :D

Clothes 1 TBT.jpg
Clothes 2 TBT.jpg

So I'm interested in (if you still have them), pink box sofa, magenta box sofa, light blue cute bed, orange clothes closet, red cute wardrobe, red cute vanity, blue cute floor lamp, red double door refrigerator, apples cardboard box, a blue coffee cup (i think it's the elegant variation), light blue lcd tv, pink cute radio, light blue alarm clock, purple alarm clock, blue fragrance diffuser, red/black incense burner, white throwback container,, snow globe, pink air conditioner, lucky poster, dreamy sweater, pink retro sweater.

I'm also interested in the recipes: orange umbrella, orange wall mounted clock, medium cardboard boxes, iron frame, cardboard table and sandy-beach flooring!

For trade I have: yellow automatic washer, black basketball hoop, a fake beautiful statue, a black den chair, a beige fireplace, a green lawnmower, a white pinball machine, a blue pinball machine, all 4 mom's plushies you want and a black snack machine!
first tysm for patience !!
the items that I no longer have off your list are light blue cute bed, orange clothes closet, red cute vanity, red/black incense burner, white throwback container.
would you still be willing to trade for all items mentioned ? you are welcome to modify!

Do you still have these 2 items I circled at all? And if so, what do you want for them? :D

View attachment 266357View attachment 266358
yes those are still available ! would 2 NMT work?

first tysm for patience !!
the items that I no longer have off your list are light blue cute bed, orange clothes closet, red cute vanity, red/black incense burner, white throwback container.
would you still be willing to trade for all items mentioned ? you are welcome to modify!

yes those are still available ! would 2 NMT work?
Absolutely! That's fine with me! I'll just get your items, pm me a code when you're ready! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back