Buying unwanted furniture/wallpaper/rugs/flooring/etc.

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Hybrid Rose
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (207) +
have some NH items you're considering selling or yeeting out the window? why not give them to me instead! 😁

I restarted my island about a year ago and since I haven't played much at all since then, my catalog is basically barren. so when forum events come around I have little to work with in terms of furniture/decorations. so if yall have any furniture or decorating stuff that you don't want or need, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands!
I'm not looking to buy anything atm, so if you don't have stuff you want to give away (or you have things to sell for igb/tbt/nmt) then I'm not interested. maybe down the line I will collect those kinds of items but right now I just want to fill out my catalog as much as possible.

tl;dr if you have stuff you don't want anymore I'll take it for free! currently not interested in buying anything, only taking unwanted stuff!

please like my post(s) if you reply or I may not see it, thanks :)

have some NH items you're considering selling or yeeting out the window? why not give them to me instead! 😁

I restarted my island about a year ago and since I haven't played much at all since then, my catalog is basically barren. so when forum events come around I have little to work with in terms of furniture/decorations. so if yall have any furniture or decorating stuff that you don't want or need, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands!
I'm not looking to buy anything atm, so if you don't have stuff you want to give away (or you have things to sell for igb/tbt/nmt) then I'm not interested. maybe down the line I will collect those kinds of items but right now I just want to fill out my catalog as much as possible.

tl;dr if you have stuff you don't want anymore I'll take it for free! currently not interested in buying anything, only taking unwanted stuff!

please like my post(s) if you reply or I may not see it, thanks :)
I will PM you 😊

Back