Still in your original town?

Yep! And I'll never reset my town. The only time I'll get a new town is when a new full AC game comes out.

I'm on my second town because my first one got stolen. I'm not one for resetting.

Buying multiple games, yes. But not resetting!

Ophylix is the town I've had since launch, and Pango is one of my starting villagers. She grew on me and I can't let go of her. :)
I have two other towns now, but I still play Ophylix everyday as well.

I had the town of My Town more than 400 days straight. Had lost my 3DS charger so I would afraid of the curroption. Months blew by form July 2014 to April 2015, Then it was found. Straight or enough no one moved away, I will never reset. I made so much progress now these days

Yes, it's still my lovely original town~ I don't have it for that long, only about 2 or 3 months, so I don't plan to reset it in nearest time. Also, I'd probably regret it afterwards, just like in the old Animal Crossing game :D

Last edited:
Thank you~! ♡
Yes, It's an amazing experience! :D and everytime I acknowledge those small imperfections in my town, I can't help but feel happy ♡ Imperfections are what make you and your town beautiful :) I just wish everyone could see that and be happy with their first towns as well ; n ;

Very well said :,D I feel like I should write that down somewhere and keep it with me~ <3 I mentioned before that I hated the ugly pear my town started with, but now that I think of it, that just means all the peach/cherry/other tree's I've covered my town with are even more special! ^w^/* I'm surprised and happy with how many people saying they have their original town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bought it the day it came out and I played intensively during that summer.
However, due to informatic system problems (I have the in-built version) I lost my town in September.

It took a few days to get over that and started working on a new town medio Sept '13. Still have that one today.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost it :( I hope that you are infinitely happy with the town you have now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bought it the day it came out and I played intensively during that summer.
However, due to informatic system problems (I have the in-built version) I lost my town in September.

It took a few days to get over that and started working on a new town medio Sept '13. Still have that one today.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost it :( I hope that you are infinitely happy with the town you have now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have my town from the day it was released here in Ireland. I love having it but i do want to start afresh, but rather than deleting it with all it's memories (me and my best friend were wandering around town at 7am waiting for the shops to open IRL xD ) I've bought a new game cartridge because I can't bring myself to reset it :)

My mother is from Northern Ireland! :D Hehehe and the in-game shops open not much later than that~ I'm happy to see how many people buy a second game rather than erase the first ^u'^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had the town of My Town more than 400 days straight. Had lost my 3DS charger so I would afraid of the curroption. Months blew by form July 2014 to April 2015, Then it was found. Straight or enough no one moved away, I will never reset. I made so much progress now these days

Isn't it funny how the game seems to now? ^^ I haven't played WW in forever but someone mentioned it yesterday and so I found it and started it onto my 3DS Lite. Other than the town covered with weeds no one moved. It's like it knows the difference of when you've lost the game and when you just haven't bothered to play hehe :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same here, what's you dream address. I would love to see it!

My address? :eek: Is 4300-3283-6782 ^w^ My town still has many many many work to be done so anything you think should change you can let me know but more importantly please enjoy! It's my pride I've had for going on 2 years now :,) :)

May I visit your dream town as well~?

Ofc, my address is in my signature and I just updated it today but its under construction at some parts. Btw I have a blog (also in my signature) and I have a section for dreams and i make blogs about them, could I include yours?

Yep! Next month, it'll have been a year since I've had my first town. Actually, it's not even finished yet in terms of the landscaping. I like the neighbors (though, it'd be more fun if there were more dialogue options). XD
I do have another copy of the game which I experiment on and will reset when I get bored, but I don't ever plan on resetting this first town.

Nope I rested my town over 20 times because after a while I start hating my town so I restart it, and then I start to hate that one and so forth

Still have my first town that was started on release date. All 10 villagers still live there.
I do have extra towns where I get to meet other villagers but my main town is still my favorite.

I bought a 3ds just for this game too haha! And I'm still in my original town that I started the day it came out, I could never reset cause I've easily put over 500 hours into it. :)

Yep...I still have my original town and I've thought about restarting so many times, but I could never bring myself to do it. And I've had the game since launch.

Probably why I now have three towns, lol. I'm way too attached to these characters. My original town has been with me during some pretty dark times; I went through one of the worst depressions of my life thus far and logging on and seeing those little cuties and how they're always happy to see me...it really helped me.

So yeah, I'll never reset my original town.

I lucked out with my town, coz when I started playing I really didn't know what I was doing. A couple of the rocks could be in better places tho. I'm considering recreating my 3DS town if there's a WiiU AC.

Back