• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steam Friend List Thread

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Romaki

Eh, I can only play free games atm, but I'd like some Belltreeforums friends. :)

in response to the question on ur steam profile, u cant add DS games to steam. kinda like how u cant add playstation games to ur ds...

altho u can buy some games that are on both steam and DS, shovel knight being one of them

................. it's a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
in response to the question on ur steam profile, u cant add DS games to steam. kinda like how u cant add playstation games to ur ds...

altho u can buy some games that are on both steam and DS, shovel knight being one of them

you can always make a non steam shortcut if you have an emulator but i'm not gonna type out more or where you do that...

You could always take screenshots on your DS and upload them on steam.

I've had a friend who used his 3DS capture card to record on PC, running it on steam to record screenshots.

Other than that. There no way to get your DS games on steam unless you use emulation.

wish ppl with private steam profiles would at least say wat games or type of games they play

wish ppl with private steam profiles would at least say wat games or type of games they play

*cough* *cough*

what does it matter tho. it's for adding each other from tbt not necessarily play with each other 24*7 lol

Back