• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Frustrated with furniture.

I really hope that they just decided not to release the entire furniture/items/NPCs and will do so in the future.
I started AC games with WW and have loved them since. I love NH, but it feels like they left a lot of good things behind. However, I feel like they may have done that so people can’t just TT and “complete” the game within a couple months.

You have no idea how obsessed I was over the Mermaid set. I was making my main room in NL Mermaid / Fish themed. I really miss the set, and I can only hope they add it back, because I want to make a sea theme room again.

I really miss the Chinese zodiac bobble heads! Does anyone know if we get any? I made a shrine with all 12 zodiacs in NL

You have no idea how obsessed I was over the Mermaid set. I was making my main room in NL Mermaid / Fish themed. I really miss the set, and I can only hope they add it back, because I want to make a sea theme room again.

I don’t understand how they plop you down on a deserted island and get rid of the mermaid/fish theme?! But sooooooooo glad I can have a wooden block theme 😑

What I find especially frustrating is the villager houses... Kiki's house without the ranch furniture and Apollo's without the modern items just feels wrong

I already said this before, but I miss the Fishing Tournament's furniture from NL. I was so excited to see what CJ would give me and I was disappointed that they all looked so common. The only silver lining being in the drying rack was kind of cool.

But when you go from this:
To this:

You kind of lose the AC charm. The furniture doesn't make sense and isn't practical, but that's why it's AC.
Yes! I miss the red snapper chair.

Not having most of the old sets and only having 2 bookshelves really hurts lol, why doesn’t the rattan set have the cabana set’s bookcase or even the regular chair that’s not an armchair? And if we don’t get the mermaid set because the shell set which looks totally different is somehow supposed to replace it I’ll be so sad because that’s what I’m missing most :( I also hate how the lovely kitchen is gone from the cute set and how there’s no version of the cute set that has pink as the main color like the lovely set did—just a white version with small pink accents. I want a cute pink wall and flooring, and sky blue ones for that matter!
But basically, yeah I agree with you bigtime!! Even little things like the beach table, the volleyball net, the treasure chest, pirate hat, and more would’ve been perfect for any tropical island but now they’re gone and we don’t know if/when they’ll be back!

Not having the Rococo and Mermaid sets hurts....

As well as all of the amazing furniture they've created for Pocket Camp of all things!!! Like please there's so much good furniture and it's unfair that a mobile app gets all of it
The could easily import it. I want muffys items from the fortune cookies
Post automatically merged:

Yes! I miss the red snapper chair.
I miss the tables
Post automatically merged:

Not having most of the old sets and only having 2 bookshelves really hurts lol, why doesn’t the rattan set have the cabana set’s bookcase or even the regular chair that’s not an armchair? And if we don’t get the mermaid set because the shell set which looks totally different is somehow supposed to replace it I’ll be so sad because that’s what I’m missing most :( I also hate how the lovely kitchen is gone from the cute set and how there’s no version of the cute set that has pink as the main color like the lovely set did—just a white version with small pink accents. I want a cute pink wall and flooring, and sky blue ones for that matter!
But basically, yeah I agree with you bigtime!! Even little things like the beach table, the volleyball net, the treasure chest, pirate hat, and more would’ve been perfect for any tropical island but now they’re gone and we don’t know if/when they’ll be back!
Right! Remember the palm lamp?? I want POCKET CAMPS STUFF TOO!

Back