• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Frustrated with furniture.

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
I really hate how they took the classic furniture series away in new horizons..
For example
Alpine
Astro
Blue
Cabana
Cabin
Card
Classic
Exotic
FISH RIP.
Golden
Gorgeous
Gracie
Green
Kiddie
Lovely
Mermaid
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Polka-dot
Princess
Ranch
Regal
Robo
Rococo
Sleek
Sloppy
Spooky
Stripe
Sweets
And In case you didn’t know there was also furniture themes..
Boxing
Classroom
Construction
Mad Scientist
Mossy Garden
Nursery (why sobbing uncontrollably)
Pirate Ship
Spa
Western

Now we just have the
Zodiac set (personally liked NL’s better)
Cute set
Shell set
School set
Star set
Stone set
(If I missed some correct me please.)
I also miss the spooky stuff.. I’m trying to have a section of my island be witchy and we’ll there is no cauldron Hopefully it will return in the fall update

While it is not the same, I think Cabin is the log set, Kiddy is wooden-block, Classic is antique, Lovely is cute, Cabana is rattan, Exotic is imperial.
Well yes it just looks almost completely different... I love the terraforming and such I just miss.. the original stuff ya know, and new leaf and CF music... the music in this game is awful. Unless you put your one music players outside

I am dying to get any old sets such as the mermaid series! Maybe their emphasis this time is to design the island rather than your home. I know it's frustrating. Let's keep our hopes up that they release more considering that the game can now have updates.

I think the cute set is the updated lovely series.

I miss the rococo and mermaid series so much </3

I am sure there will be some update to bring back more furniture. Terraforming and being able to decorate furniture outside can only take me so far. I haven't looked online to see the full list of furniture or if it's even listed, but even I can tell that there's a lack of variety.

I am sure there will be some update to bring back more furniture. Terraforming and being able to decorate furniture outside can only take me so far. I haven't looked online to see the full list of furniture or if it's even listed, but even I can tell that there's a lack of variety.
I swear :( like I feel like I can’t even decorate my home’n

Well yes it just looks almost completely different... I love the terraforming and such I just miss.. the original stuff ya know, and new leaf and CF music... the music in this game is awful. Unless you put your one music players outside

Not sure what you mean by completely different, but the color schemes are more or less identical. They just didn't bring everything back from each of those sets.

And like others have said earlier, I think it's very likely they add more furniture in future updates. A lot of which will probably be parts of old sets returning under a new name.

lol I still haven't really decorated any of my rooms. They're all random and holding my spare DIY. Only one room is truly complete. It's like a little workshop room where I do all my crafting.

There's a veritable tonne of Japanese-inspired furniture/clothing in this, and that's my chosen aesthetic for the entire town, so admittedly, I don't have much to complain about myself. 💦

But I echo the criticisms of the limited furniture pool and removed mainstay sets. While I don't (and wouldn't) use them myself, it's really unfortunate that others who are used to working with those items have suddenly lost access to them. This game offers so much in the way of customisation, but unfortunately that perk is limited by the number of furniture types you can customise in the first place...

Here's hoping that future patches and events bring yet more types of furniture to our islands!

I already said this before, but I miss the Fishing Tournament's furniture from NL. I was so excited to see what CJ would give me and I was disappointed that they all looked so common. The only silver lining being in the drying rack was kind of cool.

But when you go from this:
To this:

You kind of lose the AC charm. The furniture doesn't make sense and isn't practical, but that's why it's AC.

Not having the Rococo and Mermaid sets hurts....

As well as all of the amazing furniture they've created for Pocket Camp of all things!!! Like please there's so much good furniture and it's unfair that a mobile app gets all of it

While it is not the same, I think Cabin is the log set, Kiddy is wooden-block, Classic is antique, Lovely is cute, Cabana is rattan, Exotic is imperial.
I was thinking the same thing. I wish they still had the alpine, sleek, minimalist, modern (my favorite since the GameCube days), Roccoco, Pirate, and western sets.

The color scheme is a pretty poor excuse for additional furniture. It's also significantly more difficult to obtain because you're basically forced to trade for other colors. That in itself isn't bad, but when each side of the trade is missing 30 items, you can only order 5 items a day from the catalog (which basically means it takes twice as long to get cataloging trades set up as it did in NL), and you have to worry about accidentally forgetting to order a color variant or two, trading takes forever just to get a small portion of your catalog finished. I much prefer having different sets instead of different color variants of a few sets, especially in this color-locked system.

Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly grateful for the people who are willing to trade with me to help me finish my catalog. But Nintendo should, at a minimum, allow people to get other colors of items from places besides Redd or trading.

Back