• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Stardew Valley

i have 6 cows, 4 chicken, 2 ducks, 8 pigs and 12 rabbits, it's a chore..

How many animals do you guys have? I have about ten maybe? One of each pet except no dino. I'm already starting to feel a bit swamped with the daily pet visits yet im considering getting an extra barn for pigs or something.

i have a lot of animals...... i love them and i hate only having one of a species because i think they will be lonely.. i have two cows, two pigs, three sheep (one of them got a baby!!), two goats, like ???? a lot of ducks and chickens, two void chickens and two rabbits.

Finally level 10 mining yay! Just gotta fish like mad so I can get that achievement at least haha...

holy sht how do you get enough hay ._.

hay's not a problem! i buy an absolute insane amount in spring to plant so i only really need some for winter/rainy days. i don't even spend that much time on them once i max out friendship (i'm so happy it's not like in harvest moon where it takes 10 years)

hay's not a problem! i buy an absolute insane amount in spring to plant so i only really need some for winter/rainy days. i don't even spend that much time on them once i max out friendship (i'm so happy it's not like in harvest moon where it takes 10 years)

Ahh, I see. I guess it's nice since you probs roll in dough but still uwuw'

2 cows, 3 goats, 3 sheep, 3 pigs, 4 ducks, 4 rabbits, 2 chickens, 1 void chicken, 1 dinosaur

i have so much money it is ridiculous ... i'm currently building and upgrading more coops and barns n i am upgrading as many of my tools as i can to iridium but i still have a ton of money...

i have so much money it is ridiculous ... i'm currently building and upgrading more coops and barns n i am upgrading as many of my tools as i can to iridium but i still have a ton of money...

Yeah eventually you reach a point where there's simply no more money sinks. Especially when you do something ridiculous like fill the greenhouse with ancient fruit & build fully upgraded barn just to fill it with kegs. :p

Yeah eventually you reach a point where there's simply no more money sinks. Especially when you do something ridiculous like fill the greenhouse with ancient fruit & build fully upgraded barn just to fill it with kegs. :p

Yeah I feel you, that greenhouse is so good yes ;D Hah the only moneysink I have now is upgrading tools and get ores for the bars and stuff I guess.. I keep decorating my home lol though.

i dont even have the greenhouse yet smh... i earn like 15 k from mostly farming and mining every day lol

alsO i just married penny aaAAAAAA!!! ;W;

i dont even have the greenhouse yet smh... i earn like 15 k from mostly farming and mining every day lol

alsO i just married penny aaAAAAAA!!! ;W;

grats :D i married elliott, i love that hippie poet ;D

and yeah that greenhouse is everything in winter p much lel

idek why Shane is so popular though, he's like the least appealing of the people you can marry tbh

idek why Shane is so popular though, he's like the least appealing of the people you can marry tbh
His appeal might be the fact that people see something charming about getting close to a person whos hard to get close to. And there's a certain charm in miserable characters too.

His appeal might be the fact that people see something charming about getting close to a person whos hard to get close to. And there's a certain charm in miserable characters too.

I think most of em are like that though unless you know exactly what to do imo.

I think most of em are like that though unless you know exactly what to do imo.
Well I dunno characters like Seb and Shane are a bit more extreme when it comes to that cuz they won't really acknowledge you or act friendly at all till like 3-5 hearts. Most of the other characters are pretty friendly from the get-go

Well I dunno characters like Seb and Shane are a bit more extreme when it comes to that cuz they won't really acknowledge you or act friendly at all till like 3-5 hearts. Most of the other characters are pretty friendly from the get-go

Seb is somewhat cute albeit the typical emo guy in the game.

Idek, just don't find Shane my cup of tea but yes each to their own :3

Seb is somewhat cute albeit the typical emo guy in the game.

Idek, just don't find Shane my cup of tea but yes each to their own :3
Yeah I wish they toned the emo down a bit. He's so ''FUQ DA SYSTEM'' too.

Yeah I wish they toned the emo down a bit. He's so ''FUQ DA SYSTEM'' too.

Hah, I don't mind it too much but yeah he's too much of the computer geek being inside all day-type for me to actually marry him in game :p

Bahaha, I don't think he is other than like being a lazy butt lmao.

Oh well I'm happy with my fish poet :p

Back