Stardew Valley

i hate how u can lose your sword when you faint like HONESTLY ......

also i hate the green flying things in the skull cavern :^) i was on level 23 and i was just about to eat a cake when one of them killed me and i had like 40 hp left this is ridiculous WHY are they so quick and why do they make so much damage

yeah i did that once luckily i got that galaxy sword thing soon after :3 and yeah i hate them too like bruh stop chasing meeee ;;

yeah i did that once luckily i got that galaxy sword thing soon after :3 and yeah i hate them too like bruh stop chasing meeee ;;

can u not loose the galaxy sword
because then i need it im so sick of losing my swords

can u not loose the galaxy sword
because then i need it im so sick of losing my swords

yeah it's a really noice wep and once you find that prismatic sword, get the sword immediately if u can go to the desert.. and it seems you can still lose it unless they fixed that but tbh you shouldn't lose that since it does a nice amount of damage ;)

I'm literally out of ide as on what to do. Irs winter of year 3 and I'm SO BORED!!!!!! Plz halp

how tf do you have time to go down to level 80
hOW
ik you canskip like 15 floors at a time but ???? STill howWWWwwww teach me your ways....

I use bombs to clear clusters of rocks and always choose a hole over a ladder. If I end up on a floor infested by monsters I'll craft some stairs and drop down. It's really the only way to go that deep before time runs out.

I use bombs to clear clusters of rocks and always choose a hole over a ladder. If I end up on a floor infested by monsters I'll craft some stairs and drop down. It's really the only way to go that deep before time runs out.

aaaa ok thank u i will try that 2day!! i need to stop trying to only use my bombs only when i really need to hehe .... im going to try again today i will make sure to bring a lot of stone!!! how much do you usually bring? enough for 3 stairs shOUld b enouxgh right ?? ;w;

Thanks for tips and yeah holes are the best here really, you don't really lose much hp anyways :3 And yeah totally forgot you can craft the stairs, lol :|

Thanks for tips and yeah holes are the best here really, you don't really lose much hp anyways :3 And yeah totally forgot you can craft the stairs, lol :|

yeah and the lost hp isnt that bad either because you still need to eat soooo much food lol......
i've never tried cooking food but i should probably start doing that, i'm kind of running out of food :<<

yeah and the lost hp isnt that bad either because you still need to eat soooo much food lol......
i've never tried cooking food but i should probably start doing that, i'm kind of running out of food :<<

yeah i do that because elliott loves omelettes lol.. befriending people is a good way to get recipes aside from watching queen of sauce on the telly also some recipes u can buy.

finally getting a baby sanic in game though so that's cool! :D

and bruh rolling in dough whatta do lmao!

sso it is soon my second spring and im finally going 2 be able to get battery packs!! i'm wondering; how many lightning rods should i have? i currently have 2 but i'm just wondering hehe..

also can you get more than one lightning rod struck by lightning in one storm? :'o

i just Rly want iridium sprinklers :<<

I have no idea, I have one of those rods, but then I can buy that sprinkler in the sewer thing i think so idek I never really thought about it : <

And I finally got the cooking 10 dishes achievements and bought another rabbit.. seems to be 5 hearts indeed cause i'm at like 4 soon with one of them and no foot bruh

i wish we had signs in the game that we could put down and write on, it would make organising my farm so much easier (like, i'd be able to plan what i would put where much better, now i have to remember or write it down somewhere else where i want to plant my specific plants in the next season ))x )

i wish we had signs in the game that we could put down and write on, it would make organising my farm so much easier (like, i'd be able to plan what i would put where much better, now i have to remember or write it down somewhere else where i want to plant my specific plants in the next season ))x )

i agree i always forget what stuff i plant lmao ;; only thing i know is like corn cause they are like yellow a bit at least?

sso it is soon my second spring and im finally going 2 be able to get battery packs!! i'm wondering; how many lightning rods should i have? i currently have 2 but i'm just wondering hehe..

also can you get more than one lightning rod struck by lightning in one storm? :'o

I had 2 lightning rods at the start of spring and made like 6 more during stormy weather and all 8 got hit, so ye? No idea how many is good to have but theyre cheap to make anyways so w/e.

I prob won't switch to iridium sprinklers anytime soon cuz I don't really need any ykno. The 8 tile sprinklers are fine for the job imo.

Last edited:
yay gotta love my pig bacon poopin truffles i so need to get one more now that i keep rolling in the $$$

also of course i started buying random furniture for my home lel

I had 2 lightning rods at the start of spring and made like 6 more during stormy weather and all 8 got hit, so ye? No idea how many is good to have but theyre cheap to make anyways so w/e.

I prob won't switch to iridium sprinklers anytime soon cuz I don't really need any ykno. The 8 tile sprinklers are fine for the job imo.

aaa okay thank u !!
and w the iridium sprinklers true but i'd like to be able to have my giant crop field (like filed 4 pumpkin, melon n cauliflowers!!!) completely covered by sprinklers too lmao.....

they are sure useful though i have too many crops but hey gotta love the dough c:

aaaa ok thank u i will try that 2day!! i need to stop trying to only use my bombs only when i really need to hehe .... im going to try again today i will make sure to bring a lot of stone!!! how much do you usually bring? enough for 3 stairs shOUld b enouxgh right ?? ;w;

No problem, hope it'll be of some help. I carry ALL my stone with me since it takes up the same amount of inventory space either way. You'll be picking up some more as you blast rocks as well.

Some cooked food will give you a buff, however these buffs do not stack with each other. Personally I eat pumpkin soup right before entering the caverns, it gives +2 defense and +2 luck. Combined with going on a day when you already have good luck it can be a potent combo. Robin gives the recipe when you're at 7 hearts and all it requires is 1 pumpkin and 1 milk. She's easy to befriend by buying her spaghetti from the bar.

Something that took me way too long to realize is how Krobus (the shadow dude down in the sewer) sells up to 10 void & solar essences a day. Along with 3 gold ore these are used to craft the mega bombs. I have a huge stockpile of gold ore but couldn't ever get enough solar essences so it's a great help. Definitely worth the money to get deeper down the cavern.

I have like 10 and most of them get charged after a storm so I don't think there's a limit. The only other way to get them is through the traveling cart (and they're super expensive) or as a random gift from Demetrius once you befriend him. I say you can't have too many lightning rods. :p

yay gotta love my pig bacon poopin truffles i so need to get one more now that i keep rolling in the $$$

also of course i started buying random furniture for my home lel

I like the pigs better than cows/sheep because you don't have to milk or shear them. Plus truffle oil sells for huge money, and you can possibly get 2 truffles at once if you have the foraging perk. I'm probably gonna build another barn and just fill it with pigs.

Edit: This game is an Amish paradise.

Last edited:
yeah i have 10 foraging i think so i keep getting noice bacon from the pigs ;) and yeah i will probs buy another one soon :3

and ya i should probs get more buildings im just lazy lol

Back