• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Star Market ~ Selling all star fragments, Sakura petals, NMT and more! LF Inside

BJN39

Messy Mama
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (14) +
BJN39’s Star Market

Hello! I’ve been collecting some items (generally valuable) and decided to set up shop and sell them out, since I won’t be using most of this. I’ve collected an especially large amount of star pieces. If you’re interested, I can even craft you a star wand. Prices are listed for some items and for others (eggs and resources without a number) please feel free to make offers, as I haven’t settled on a price yet. :lemon:

bait | 4 stacks available
tree egg | x8 SOLD!
sky egg | x28
stone egg | x10 SOLD!
water egg | x7 SOLD!
wood egg | x17
black tulips | x8

Nook mile ticket | 250k x3 SOLD!
Star fragment | 50k x70 SOLD!
Aires fragment | 200k x8
Pisces fragment | 250k x2
Large star fragment | 300k x3 SOLD
petals | 3 stacks available * Update! Price was silly initially; doing 10k a stack, but 1 per user. SOLD!

Things I’m looking for:

:: Books! It’s a single open book furniture. I want as many as I can get!

:: Specific hybrids. Looking for blue/purple windflowers, blue/purple hyacinths, and purple mums. I’m valuing a hybrid at 50k per blue flower and 60k per purple in place of bells for a trade. (Ex: 4 purple or 5 blue for 1 nook ticket. For the specified flowers, it’s harder to obtain purple, hence the exchange rate.) At the moment, blue windflowers are my lowest priority. If you have any of these flowers for sale, please PM me as well! Still searching ^^

IGB works, but I would highly prefer to trade for hybrids or the bookshelf/DIY.

Last edited:
The gold is nuggets, correct? How is 10 for 2.5 mil?

Last edited:
would you be willing to trade 4 star fragments for 4 blue windflowers? :)

hi... i would like your large star fragments and petals. let me know if you want to trade.

EDIT: can i add the rest of the small star fragments? i see the large ones are spoken for. thanks.

Last edited:
I think you have 20 small star frags left? May I buy that and if you have a large star frag, one of those?

10k a petal is pretty steep considering the petals are all over the place. i'll buy them for 1k a petal though

I have the wooden bookshelf and would be interested in the small star fragments.

Last edited:
hi... i would like your large star fragments and petals. let me know if you want to trade.

EDIT: can i add the rest of the small star fragments? i see the large ones are spoken for. thanks.

Someone messaged me before your post, requesting to buy the last of them, I’m afraid! Small and large star pieces are all sold.

I think you have 20 small star frags left? May I buy that and if you have a large star frag, one of those?

Same as above. Unfortunately all star pieces are sold in deals as of current. Sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i buy all of your black tulips for 8k?

I would prefer to trade 1:1 hybrid for the black tulips, seeing as they usually value much higher than 1k per flower.

10k a petal is pretty steep considering the petals are all over the place. i'll buy them for 1k a petal though

Very fair, haha. I went steep at first because I was hoping to spread out the sale so they could be shared better.

I would be happy to do 1k a petal, but I would prefer to only do 1 stack per user if that’s fine? :lemon:

Very fair, haha. I went steep at first because I was hoping to spread out the sale so they could be shared better.

I would be happy to do 1k a petal, but I would prefer to only do 1 stack per user if that’s fine? :lemon:

sure, send a PM with a dodo code when youre ready, or whatever you normally do :3

Last edited:
i'd love to buy a stack of sakura petals for 10k!

i can give you blue windflowers for the pisces / aries fragments if they're available ^_^ ~

Ah, no worries! If you have any more stacks of petals I'd love to buy one for 10k!

Back