Splatoon Splatoon Tournament Teams

I will say now that you may only have 1 aerosprayer on your team at all times. It isn't necessary to have one at all, so don't feel like you have to use it. But just because of how it is compared to other guns, we don't want all aerospray matches. :)

Same rule should apply for Splattershot Jr. imo :lemon:

Good thing I've picked up the Splattershot. B)

But now that you mention it, best of 7 sounds fun. It'd keep things going without the match being done in 3 minutes. Makes the hassle of gathering up all 8 people more worth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And remember!

EVERY

VILLAIN

IS

LEMONS

Wait we're really having limitations on weapons? Idk is it reeally needed? Some people's mains are the aerospams or weapons with bubblers, to me it seems like a bit of a nuisance. You could then go into arguably saying only having one roller, sniper, gunner and inkbrush per team or into having four different kinds of specials on a team or whatever, that isn't really fair to me ;/ It's just my opinion though lmao, I understand why some people might want limitations because they might think the weapon is 'op' but do you really have that much of a problem with it when playing online? It's not that big of a deal, I'm just saying I guess haha

Wait we're really having limitations on weapons? Idk is it reeally needed? Some people's mains are the aerospams or weapons with bubblers, to me it seems like a bit of a nuisance. You could then go into arguably saying only having one roller, sniper, gunner and inkbrush per team or into having four different kinds of specials on a team or whatever, that isn't really fair to me ;/ It's just my opinion though lmao, I understand why some people might want limitations because they might think the weapon is 'op' but do you really have that much of a problem with it when playing online? It's not that big of a deal, I'm just saying I guess haha

I get what you mean, and I partially agree that it's not really necessary. But everyone resorts to aerospams and bubblespams when they wanna kill someone, and when it's competitive like this I know there will be a few people who will stick to those two just because they're easy to kill with. It gives chargers some sort of hope considering they're pretty weak when it comes to rapid fires approaching fast. It's just to encourage some variety.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops no more weapon limitations for now but aerospam me and I will snipe you down ;)

Last edited:
Is there any word on if most of the teams are still active and plan on participating? Most people for the most part seem active except for 6-ish that I don't often see posting here which causes concern.

In the next few days I'll be sending out messages via pm to see if everyones still active. Hopefully not too many people drop out before we get this done :I There are alot of active people though, so I'm sure we will always have some subs willing to take part (and not sabotage).

I'm sure we will always have some subs willing to take part (and not sabotage).

Subotage.

On the weapons front, surely if a team wants to all pick the same thing that's their own deathwish? I'm sure within a couple of the 7 matches your team will be able to say, "Hey, they've all got short range guns, so flee if they're near, and let a charger take them out."
Alternatively, we could split the 7 matches 3 and 4, so people can change weapons in between? As a counter choice after seeing what the other team were using the first few matches.

Subotage.

On the weapons front, surely if a team wants to all pick the same thing that's their own deathwish? I'm sure within a couple of the 7 matches your team will be able to say, "Hey, they've all got short range guns, so flee if they're near, and let a charger take them out."
Alternatively, we could split the 7 matches 3 and 4, so people can change weapons in between? As a counter choice after seeing what the other team were using the first few matches.

Yeah we're leaving it so that they can choose their own weapons. Even if you split the ,atches so that you could change weapons, the opposing team would be changing weapons aswell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Azza,What day will the tournament start?

No idea, just waiting till it's released then I'll start organising it.

BRACKET IS NOW UP!
Thanks zig! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replacement for team number 4 needed!

Last edited:
I just saw this! what's going on?!! lol gotta read op XP

- - - Post Merge - - -

what's with the team captain thing??
oh and I haven't contacted my team, where are you guys lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

*raises hand* I is here! XD From the looks of it, so far all our team is still able to play I think. So Yay! I also don't know what is with the team captain thing....

- - - Post Merge - - -

*raises my hand* I'm here too ;u;
It'd be nice to have a practice game with all four of us on the same team when the update is out. (before the tournament) xD
but then splatfest is practically out after update ahh

*raises my hand* I'm here too ;u;
It'd be nice to have a practice game with all four of us on the same team when the update is out. (before the tournament) xD
but then splatfest is practically out after update ahh

good timing!!! listen...I'll vm you :p

Back