Splatoon Splatoon Tournament Teams

How do i join the tournament. I've never been in an online video game tournament but i think Splatoon is really fun and a great game so i want join. Thank you

12 more people to go! (WHERE IS ONKLONG)

IDK NOBODY WANTS ME. ;_;

You know and get along well with Natty, Labelle and Zig don't you? Be a sub for our team?
I already know I'm not going to be available late hours often until like the end of July (and that's UK time, without accounting time difference!), and I'm away 2 weekends in August ~ which a lot of tournaments tend to be on weekends, so you'll probably play more than I will.

You know and get along well with Natty, Labelle and Zig don't you? Be a sub for our team?
I already know I'm not going to be available late hours often until like the end of July (and that's UK time, without accounting time difference!), and I'm away 2 weekends in August ~ which a lot of tournaments tend to be on weekends, so you'll probably play more than I will.

Okay! School starts for me in August, but I'll probably have enough time to play.

This tournament sounds like lots of fun! I'd love to join any team that is looking for another member :)

Uh...hmm...well not to sure how to say this without coming off as rude, but was there a reason I was skipped and not included?

Wait who called our team 'Inkvaders'
I wasn't apart of this decision rip

Lol you can change it if you want I honestly had no idea what to call it. That's the best I could come up with at the time XD

Lol you can change it if you want I honestly had no idea what to call it. That's the best I could come up with at the time XD

The Inkpendables

Inkpendables.jpg

Last edited:
Idk if this is permanent or not, but our team name for now will be the amiinkbros

So I was looking on Squidboards and they have ranking positions and stuff like that. Should we elect captains or something?

Yeah sure! decide within your groups who you want your captain to be, and PM/VM or just say on this thread who you have decided on!

Back