• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon 3 - Wishes, hopes and thoughts

Melodie

Grilled Squid
Bells
Now that the final Splatfest is over, it's only a question of time till Splatoon 3 will be a thing. According
to the development team, a 3. title is not in development yet, but I guess there will be a new Splatoon
game soon or later. For now, how about we talk about our wishes, hopes and thoughts for Splatoon 3?

I see so many people saying that either Pearl or Marina becomes the new villain in the next main story
(kinda like Callie in 2), but I doubt that they gonna do the same thing again. What I hope is that the
Salmonids are gonna be the next villain here, like that Salmon Run was just a Sneak Peak of a upcoming
fight against a giant Salmonid army that want to take revenge of Mr. Grizz and everyone that helped him
to get the golden eggs as well as with a big boss Salmonid who's goal it is to take over Inkopolis. Within
the story, you would also finally find out the secret behind Mr. Grizz.

I also hope for new stages of course, that the new Agent can be either a Inkling or Octoling from the
beginning, new ink colors (black ink please...), a male musician duo (since I do wonder how their songs
would sound like), new hair styles for the Octolings (they need them for sure) and a return of the
Deepsea Metro.

I would LOVE a salmonoid storyline tbh. I was on team chaos partially for this reason too lol. I feel like pearl and marina have a stronger bond so I don’t really see either of them being villains. I agree with you with the other suggestions too.i really really want black ink and I even draw my squid kids with black hair all the time. Male duo would be cool but I’d like a female/male. I think female presenters are also kinda the essence of splatoon and it would be weird if there were only male presenters idk why lol. But if they did do that I’d still be happy with it.

A story involving the Salmonids sounds much better than a repeat of the Splatoon 2 main story. In general, I can't imagine Pearl or Marina become "evil", I would even go so far and say they don't get such a big role in the next game as they had, since they may on tour with their new music projects, as Pearl want to go into new music genres after Team Chaos won (gg at everyone btw). Make also more sense if they actually would do this instead of a "unexpected plot twist".

Black ink? Make that happen Nintendo, that would be neat. As for the new musician duo, either male or male/female duo sounds both nice, just to have at least one male musician would be cool. One thing the new game needs for sure: A pants shop. Give me some cool looking pants and such, ok please and thanks.

Last edited:
A story involving the Salmonids sounds much better than a repeat of the Splatoon 2 main story. In general,
I can't imagine Pearl or Marina become "evil", I would even go so far and say they don't get such a big role
in the next game as they had, since they may on tour with their new music projects, as Pearl want to go
into new music genres after Team Chaos won (gg at everyone btw). Make also more sense if they actually
would do this instead of a "unexpected plot twist".

Black ink? Make that happen Nintendo, that would be neat. As for the new musician duo, either male
or male/female duo sounds both nice, just to have at least one male musician would be cool. One thing
the new game needs for sure: A pants shop. Give me some cool looking pants and such, ok please and
thanks.

Oh omg a pants shop would be awesome... or at least give us more options u_u

More options would be fine too, just having a bigger selection of pants (or also skirts) in general would be great. Sometimes I struggle so much to find pants that fit with a current outfit since the pants selection is quite small. :/ Changing the color of them would be awesome too, nothing against the black pants, but having at least the choice to have white and/or grey pants would be really great.

Last edited:
- Selectable Colors (Instead of the game choosing our colors for the match)
- New hosts for the game
- A better story mode
- New types of weapons
- A game mode like battle royal

Mooooooore of everything! (≧y≦*)Customization, weapons, stages, ink colors - everything! :p

I hope some of the specials from the first Splatoon return, like the Inkzooka and Kraken. And any Splatoon 1 maps that didn't return in 2, should return in 3. I would love to use a Splashdown off the top of Flounder Heights.

I'm so sad I missed this game! :(
I played the first one and loved it soooo much!
But since I don't have the switch I couldn't play the 2...
I'll technically have the switch when the 3 will come out if it ever does heh!

Yeah.
Black/white ink. Idol on left has black ink, idol on right has white ink (maybe male or nonbinary would be cool).
Unlock Octolings by beating singleplayer, maybe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah.
Black/white ink. Idol on left has black ink, idol on right has white ink (maybe male or nonbinary would be cool).
Unlock Octolings by beating singleplayer, maybe?

Back