• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Specific colored nook miles items!

Sorry I've found the zebra spring toy already ; ; thanks for posting tho!

hi! I have the white lifeguard chair with the yellow seat and 125,000 in-game bells would you trade it for your pink drink machine?
Edit: wAItT I just realized that you mean the yellow chair! Sorry orz, gotta pm you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got the zebra springy ride, also the blue cotton candy stall. I can trade both for the grey pool with purple lights as it add up to the same number of nook miles? :) Need to order these first if want to trade.

I’m also interested in your pink machine but I don’t have the other items you’re looking for. Let me know if there is anything else you would be searching for. :3

Hi! Thanks for posting! I have got the zebra ride already but I can do the pool for the blue cotton candy stall + a Nticket if you are interested in xD.
+ I will let you know if I have enough miles for another pink drink machine! I am interested in cataloging any cool furniture that I don't have yet haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have the blue and white light house? I’ll get you the black and white one.

Hi and sorry that I'm only trading my local colored items now, thanks for posting tho!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello,

I have nothing to trade for it, but could I get the grey pool from you? I can offer TBT :)

Hi and I will let you know when I have enough extra miles for the pool ; ; as trading for other colored items are my priority right now, sorry but thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Hey I want your black springy ride-on! I have the yellow-and-grey phone box.

This would be for Thurs evening (around current time) or if the forums aren't back up at that time, Friday at around 5/6 PM. What do you think?

EDIT: VM me a response to this if you want to trade so I get a notification

Last edited:
pmed everyone, uploaded the new image, and still seeking the rest wishes!

Back