• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Specific colored nook miles items!

Would 2 tickets + 100k IGB (I assumed the tickets are like 200k each?) interested you? As I'm short on miles and tickets after some trades right now ahaha ; ;

Oh yeah that's fine! Is it ok if I pm u tomorrow bc I don't tt

Hi! Sry I just got the pink cotton candy machine already but thank you anyway :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww I appreciate that but I would give you NTickets *-* Good luck with island hopping! Could you trade today or tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi and sure! Just pm me when you get it pls ^.^ Thank you!

I need to get some miles to buy it lol !

I can get you the brick lighthouse for your grey pool?

Of course! Please let me know when you can trade (today/tomorrow), thanks a bunch :3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey!

I can order the Zebra springy-ride for IGB! :)

Perfect :D How much are you looking for? And you can let me know anytime you are ready to trade after you get it xD

Of course! Please let me know when you can trade (today/tomorrow), thanks a bunch :3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect :D How much are you looking for? And you can let me know anytime you are ready to trade after you get it xD

Hmmm, 250k?

Just popping in here to comment that I think we ended up with the exact same colors for every object. What are the chances! hahaha. Good luck with finding the designs you are seeking!

Just popping in here to comment that I think we ended up with the exact same colors for every object. What are the chances! hahaha. Good luck with finding the designs you are seeking!

OHH wut WOW. That is such a coincidence ahahaha XD, especially if the colors are like all random!
/And thanks so much for the luck! ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m free to trade right now/this evening so just shoot me a dodo code!

i have the zebra springy ride if you would want to trade? I don't time travel so it would have to be in a few hours when its considered the 'next day' in the game for the item to arrive. Up to you!

I have the orange construction sign and white life guard chair ~ would be interested in the grey/purple pool

PM me if you're keen!

Last edited:
hi! I have the white lifeguard chair with the yellow seat and 125,000 in-game bells would you trade it for your pink drink machine?

Got two of the items you’re searching for

Seeking those in pink (I marked the one I got a trade for) and could offer IGB (preferred and name your price!) or items in Cyan for exchange :3
View attachment 233951
View attachment 233959
View attachment 233963

Or please post your wish list (Miles tickets, furnitures, clothes, etcs), I also have the sanrio posters :)

Thanks in advance :) It will be better if you can trade immediately but it's good anyway haha/

I got the zebra springy ride, also the blue cotton candy stall. I can trade both for the grey pool with purple lights as it add up to the same number of nook miles? :) Need to order these first if want to trade.

I’m also interested in your pink machine but I don’t have the other items you’re looking for. Let me know if there is anything else you would be searching for. :3

Back