• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Someone have good turnip prices??

Mychro5

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Its friday! and i haven't sold my turnips _scared__by_CookiemagiK.gif and i was wondering if someone has good prices. Or at least 200+. (not asking for much)

Thanks!!!

Gates are opening now!

Running is fine, feel free to run through the flowers, too. :) Retail is alllllll the way to the left.

Haha, no worries. I'm glued to the computer today. I have to finish a reeeeally boring article, so I'm glued to my chair until it's done, and yes, I'm being a procrastinator, haha.

jajajaja that happens to the best of us. Im trying to find your town but it doesnt appear. Are your gates opened?

They have been for a while. I'll close and reopen them, hope it helps!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Give that a shot! If/when you want me to save, stand next to my character and I'll save your progress. :)

I've never seen this happen before. No fun. I'm going to reset my router on this end, hope it helps here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reset and gates are open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think this is going to happen for us. :( I'm so sorry, I wish I could help.

i tried... i was so close. I get the "waiting for train" and then it gives me an error :S arrrgh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats okay, you still were really helpful. My router I guess its not compatible with everyone. Good Luck on the essay. :)

i tried... i was so close. I get the "waiting for train" and then it gives me an error :S arrrgh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats okay, you still were really helpful. My router I guess its not compatible with everyone. Good Luck on the essay. :)

Wait, what if our towns are sworn enemies?! :eek: haha!

I'll be online later, going to try to finish this piece and then I'll be opening up my town for turnip sellers. If you still haven't found a good deal, let me know and we'll give it another try. :)

Wait, what if our towns are sworn enemies?! :eek: haha!

I'll be online later, going to try to finish this piece and then I'll be opening up my town for turnip sellers. If you still haven't found a good deal, let me know and we'll give it another try. :)

Oh i hope we are not enemies... i haven't authorized that jajajaj
All right, let me know :) thanks!!

Just had two people come over with success! If you still need to sell, you're welcome to give it another try!

Back