• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Some patterns, tips, and tricks I noticed when cycling..

azaleakid

Bells
Super Mailbox
These haven't been proven but they have never failed me.

- If villagers ping! you but they don't ask to move, then the mover villager is not around (is in their home, in mainstreet, or etc) easy tip to save time from checking everyone so you can save and quit faster.

- Villagers don't want to move, or don't have the intention of moving when you have 8 villagers. when you have 9 or 10, that's when they will start to try and leave.

- when you've told a villager to move and they told you the day they're moving and everything and all is confirmed, no other villager will try to move.

these are just things i think about when cycling and it saves a lot of time. they haven't failed me yet, but I can't guarantee the same thing for others.

i'm not responsible if these don't work out for you, these are just things that I personally follow.

Ugh dammit, thanks for the help. I'm trying to get Rosie to move out so I can get some money. She's also the only peppy villager I have so I'm hoping I can do the villager trick to get Chrissy afterwards. Ahhh. ;w; So frustrating! She doesn't seem to want to move out for whatever reason :c

oh man, really? o: i'm sorry for putting this in the wrong place. x-x
i'll do better next time. cx

@himari
omg do I know the feeling or what.
Genji did the same thing to me, but I did those tricks and it sped it up a bit.
Goodluck! :)

Back