• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raury

Bells
Mailbox
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (52) +
Current Highest (Valid) Bid: 1500 NMT (Updated 11:47 am PDT 5-17-20)​

Hey guys, Raymond is in boxes. He is 100% original and is moving out naturally. The auction will run until 12 pm PDT. After the auction is over, I will give you an hour to have the funds ready and the plot open. If you aren't ready within the hour, then he will go to the next highest bidder.

I know that a lot of people have been scammed, so if anyone wants more proof, feel free to ask. Once the winner is chosen, I will DM them so that we can figure out how to do the trade in a way that is as safe as possible for the both of us. In that same vein, I will not be accepting offers from people with no WiFi reviews or a low rating, sorry.

raymond1.jpg
raymond 2!.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be a stickler, but since only one person who's posted meets my pre-stated requirements, The current highest bid is 124 NMT.

168 NMT is all i have atm
Post automatically merged:

Not to be a stickler, but since only one person who's posted meets my pre-stated requirements, The current highest bid is 124 NMT.
what are the requirement?

Lol, alright. It is 12 pm PDT, so make sure you set it for whatever time that is for you if you're not in the same area as me.
What time is it for you now? I'm a little confused

It's 2:59 am for me rn i think im in est

How can you hve 450nmt? That's the equivalent of 900.000 nook miles

Im gonna bump it to 600

Im raising it to 700 nmt!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back