soggy or crunchy cereal??!!

Does Resetti pop out of your cereal bowl and yell at you if you let it go soggy???

The answer is: Depends on the cereal!! Cinnamon Toast Crunch is meant to be CRUNCHED. I mob on that cereal with the quickness, almost letting the milk barely touch it. However if it's Cap'n Crunch, I'll let the milk sink in. Not too much...but just enough. The rule pertains differently to each cereal.

Living seriously by these above written cereal philosophies I have avoided Resetti threatening me with his pickaxe at my breakfast table.

Crunchy cereal for me, I pour the smallest amount of milk into the bowl.

Here is an old Australian proverb.. Never Eat Soggy Weetbix...

The same can be said for all cereal.

Depends on the cereal. If it's something like coco pops then it has to be crunchy. But if it's weetabix, then soggy. C:

Definitely depends on the cereal. I actually like my Coco Pops soggy with a small amount of milk, because then the milk is all chocolate and it's AMAZING. But for something like Cinnamon Toast and Lucky Charms, it's better crunchy.

I love crunchy, dry cereal. I'm the only one in the family who enjoys dry cereal. One of the advantages of eating dry cereal, is that you can put back into the box if you don't finish your bowl.

Last edited:
Depends on the cereal. A big ol' mouthful of soggy fruity pebbles is da bomb. D;

soggy cereal is gross, that's why i just have cereal sans the milk. idk why people act like eating cereal without milk is the end of the world...

I have mine crunchy, without milk. Crunchy cereal makes for a great snack. :)

Soggy. As a teen I'd eath Lucky Charms or Recess Puffs...and I liked both dipped under the milk. Even now I like Honey Bunches of Oats under milk (although I love those dry too).

Back