• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Soap scents

What soap scent do you prefer

• Total voters

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
I've been sniffing more things in the soap aisles. More drawn to the fruity things, probably due to shopping when I'm hungry since I'm there to pick up some deli chicken for dinner.

Anyway, I do recall closer to the covid times, when there was a soap shortage, nobody wanted the patchouli.

I'm not sure exactly what soap my mum gets but it smells so good. I'd personally go woody, but I think hers is Iris or something so I put floral as well

i like sweet/floral scents. like birthday cake scent or strawberry cake scents things like that. if it smells like a dessert, i'll more than likely like it ^-^ definitely not a big fan of old spice/musky scents. i'm not too particular otherwise though.

Back