• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

So What Are You Reading?

just finished scarecrow by danny weston. didnt want to read it at first but it was actually really good

I should be reading "Hernani" by Victor Hugo for school but... it's boring as hell and I have more important matters to deal with, such as... playing video games or sleeping.

Finished that nahavo witchcraft book and while it was interesting the first half of the book was basically the author's conduct of research and its method so it was pretty boring, but second half was def worth a read if anything.

started on "people of the blue water" (about the walapai and havasupai) by flora gregg illif.. again a child of its time so warning those of you who are sensitive.

interesting and way be written than the navaho book though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finished that nahavo witchcraft book and while it was interesting the first half of the book was basically the author's conduct of research and its method so it was pretty boring, but second half was def worth a read if anything.

started on "people of the blue water" (about the walapai and havasupai) by flora gregg illif.. again a child of its time so warning those of you who are sensitive.

Going to start reading the Divergent series again~

I really love the series, and I can't wait to start reading again c:​

the extinction trials by s.m wilson
edit: im now reading there will be lies by nick lake

Last edited:
Picked up The Meaning of Birds earlier today but wound up returning it. Idk if it’s because it’s YA and I’m just not a kid anymore, so I’m missing something here, but I thought the dialogue between characters was so unrealistic (and awful tbh) to the point that it was distracting. I’m pretty disappointed tbh, the premise seemed promising and the cover art is really nice.

Last edited:
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

I read it annually around halloween, but the new movie trailers have made me itch to read it sooner.

i'm currently reading george rr martin's a song of ice and fire, which should keep me busy for the next couple months or so.

finished reading the first manga of danganronpa
just started rwby
am still reading there will be lies

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I've always wanted to read it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

now also reading animal farm by george orwell

- - - Post Merge - - -

now also reading animal farm by george orwell

I LOVED Animal Farm! I liked it a lot more than 1984

How is it? I have the audiobook but I’ve never been able to get into it.

It's great! I'm really enjoying it. Then again, I do love gritty fantasy stories, so I mean that probably helps. The writing is wonderful; it's definitely better to experience in physical book form rather than audiobook, but if you already have the audiobook, I recommend giving it another try! It starts out a little slow, but the short buildup is worth it!

Last edited:
My current reading is ?Astrophysics for people in a hurry? by Neil degreased Tyson. Really cool read, I like it a lot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant neil degrasse tyson lolol

28 Barbary Lane by Armistead Maupin and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.

Am reading them both for Pride Month.

Finished this and I really liked it, and while i don't have a problem with the language and not offended others might just just pointing it out to all the sensitive persons nowadays.

probs gonna start on "one-dimensional man" by herbert marcuse now. damn i need to finish all my books i have lying around lol

Back