• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

So What Are You Reading?

Currently reading 'The Doldrums and the Helmsley Curse' by Nicholas Gannon

I just finished reading The Book Thief, and the ending was so sad.

I could not get into that book. The writing style was just offputting.

I picked up a copy of The Kiss Quotient, thinking it was just another textbook romance novel. Well, turns out its basically erotica. I'm not sure if I should keep reading or exchange it for something else when I go back to the library tomorrow.

Anyone else doing the Goodreads challenge this year?

I just finished reading The Perfect Child by Lucinda Berry, which was great. I'm not sure what to read next, I'll have to dig through my huge pile of unread books and see what jumps out.

Anyone else doing the Goodreads challenge this year?

I am! I do it every year :) This year my goal is 50 books.

currently i'm reading pet sematary! i've wanted to read it for ages but i don't get into reading that often nowadays so it took a while for me to pick it up properly lol

Started on some book originally from the 1940s called "Navaho Witchcraft".. i basically just read the preface/intro last night but seems interesting :3

should be said tho all you sensitive tumblr people the language is a child of its time should you ever come across it. this edition is from the 1970s so they might have updated it, no idea tbh

Last edited:
I've been reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I didn't read the Harry Potter books as a kid so I've been getting into them recently in my early adulthood, I was worried that since they are kids books that I wouldn't be able to get into them but they're still surprisingly gripping even reading them as an adult.

I’m reading Acid Dreams The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, the Sixties, and Beyond

I?m reading Acid Dreams The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, the Sixties, and Beyond

I’m reading Acid Dreams The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, the Sixties, and Beyond

Bruh can you send me that..sounds actually really interesting.

Also now that I read further into that book I mentioned above, first half was pretty dry because it was basically about his methods and conducting of research so took a while for it to get really interesting ngl

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m reading Acid Dreams The Complete Social History of LSD: The CIA, the Sixties, and Beyond

Bruh can you send me that..sounds actually really interesting.

Also now that I read further into that book I mentioned above, first half was pretty dry because it was basically about his methods and conducting of research so took a while for it to get really interesting ngl

Finally reading the Matched trilogy, and am now on the final one, Reached. Crossed, the second one, was enjoyable but kind of a weird premise and it was paced strangely. I really liked the first book though, and apparently the third book is supposed to be really good as well, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

I'm reading a physical copy of Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood, and The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg on my phone.

Last edited:
Back