• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

So What Are You Reading?

I’m reading that was then this is now (because of school but its good.)

The Magic Misfits - The Second Story

good book fams

it was made by the dude who played count olaf in netflix original of lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events
(Neil Patrick Harris)

I'm 62% of the way through A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin. I heard terrible things about this book (mostly due to it's slow pacing and its various gratuitous rape scenes) but as a whole I'm finding it to be a good read. It's been months since I've sat down with a book and enjoyed it this much.

I'm 62% of the way through A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin. I heard terrible things about this book (mostly due to it's slow pacing and its various gratuitous rape scenes) but as a whole I'm finding it to be a good read. It's been months since I've sat down with a book and enjoyed it this much.

Finished this yesterday. Adored it. I love an author who isn't afraid to cross the lines that others won't. Wish I could start the sequel immediately but I'm not lugging that 973-page tome to Malta and back. I'll save it for when I get home.

So instead I started reading Red Dragon by Thomas Harris. I feel like I picked a bad time to read it. This is something I'd usually love but I really do prefer high fantasy at the moment. It was just sat there on my bedside table though so oh well. At least it'll fit in my tote bag.

Last edited:
Picked The Master and Margarita back up again some days ago. I want to like it more than I do because it is hilarious, but it's pretty thick and has a bit too many characters to keep track of.

Currently jumping between My Political Trial and Experience by Jeremiah A. O'Leary and Astroball: The New Way to Win it All by Ben Reiter.

Picked The Master and Margarita back up again some days ago. I want to like it more than I do because it is hilarious, but it's pretty thick and has a bit too many characters to keep track of.

Finished it, finally, eventually, damn in time. It was good, but pretty messy and a bit too thick for the matter. I enjoyed it what I got from it but I don't think I will re-read it any time soon.

This is on my list to read. Been meaning to dig into Russian literature.

I started A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin yesterday. Red Dragon by Thomas Harris is also in my currently reading pile, because it's a lot easier to carry around that a 1,000-page tome.

This is on my list to read. Been meaning to dig into Russian literature.

I started A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin yesterday. Red Dragon by Thomas Harris is also in my currently reading pile, because it's a lot easier to carry around that a 1,000-page tome.

Ah, hope you enjoy it :D

Taking a break reading now til my lit class starts cause then I'll be reading like 24*7 lol..

I finished up a collection of short stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle a bit earlier (The Man from Archangel and other Tales of Adventure), so now Im reading through a quick anthology of horror work put together by Alfred Hitchcock.

Currently reading "The Family" by Pa Chin for my Modern China class, and soon I'll be reading "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" by Victor Hugo for Music History.

The former has been interesting so far, but the next book we're reading for the Modern China class is an in-depth look into Chinese communism, and I think it'll be more interesting.

Back