• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

So...How's school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
today one of the drama/video teachers sat down with me and talked about which college i should go, after that he offered me a place in a music video he wants to do for this song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCUAGg2DCTo he wants to play the main character, and he only wants the best of the best on the production crew, I'm D.O. *censored.3.0*ing P ! and I'm probbaly gonna do the edit with another girl from my class. Cant wait to shoot, all we need is permission from the artistand then we start shooting in january, I'm taking a week off of work so that we can go down to toronto every day and get all the shooting so we can edit and have everything done so that we're able to stick the video into our portfolios for college.

Good for me...Friday is my last day, then I go on break until the 1st of November.

David said:
i wanna see the short film.
Not allowed to post it anywhere yet, our Media teacher wants to examine it, then we have to re-edit it to get extra marks, then maybe I'll be allowed to post it if the rest of our group can decide who will post it.

TheDoctor said:
David said:
Not allowed to post it anywhere yet, our Media teacher wants to examine it, then we have to re-edit it to get extra marks, then maybe I'll be allowed to post it if the rest of our group can decide who will post it.
ill give you better tips for improvement than he could.

David said:
TheDoctor said:
David said:
In all your *censored.3.0*ing posts you act like you're better than everyone else.

David said:
TheDoctor said:
David said:
Teacher... David. Hmm, I wonder who most would want to talk to.
Until you get that degree, keep trying.

attachment.php
m/attachment.php?attachmentid=981366&d=1221338634[/IMG]
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Coelacanth said:
David said:
TheDoctor said:
David said:
In all your *censored.3.0*ing posts you act like you're better than everyone else.
lulflame

Youpietoo. wtf. is. he. doing.

ogod school

Sophomore year...ugh. AP World History and AP Chem are a pain in the neck. Animal Behavior/Ethology is the best class ever. All we do is watch Meerkat Manor, Planet Earth and Life. And the occasional notes. At least I plan on majoring in some sort of science in college (most likely Zoology). Science Research class is pretty fun, lot of work though. Already have a research topic mapped out.
Gym is gym, math is math, and English is stupid.

Muffun said:
ogod school

Sophomore year...ugh. AP World History and AP Chem are a pain in the neck. Animal Behavior/Ethology is the best class ever. All we do is watch Meerkat Manor, Planet Earth and Life. And the occasional notes. At least I plan on majoring in some sort of science in college (most likely Zoology). Science Research class is pretty fun, lot of work though. Already have a research topic mapped out.
WTF?! HOW OLD ARE YOU?

o_o

Lisamilitz said:
Muffun said:
ogod school

WTF?! HOW OLD ARE YOU?

o_o
14? 15 in a month, at least.

u'zbe12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back